Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It time for motion to do it. July is almost over and my wallet is becoming impatient with being to full, comon motion R/C I want to throw money at project foil!

Comment

• Any last minute guesses? Foil is an EDF and a foil is a saber.

Comment

• I am ready!!! Just put up the pre-order button!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
          I am ready!!! Just put up the pre-order button!!!!
          Ditto

Comment

• did they say it would be announced before the end of july?
            Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
            Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
            Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
            Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbobtheflimbob View Post
              did they say it would be announced before the end of july?
              Yeah alpha said it would be released around the end of July in this forum a while ago.

Comment

• Well I hate seeing you guys in limbo but I misspoke when I said earlier in the thread July. I should know better to make any kind of predictions as ETAs are completely out of my control. Sometimes ETAs just don't happen when we hope or even suggest. I am starting work on the production pages though so that's the best indication I can give you all that it's most definitely around the corner.
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                  Well I hate seeing you guys in limbo but I misspoke when I said earlier in the thread July. I should know better to make any kind of predictions as ETAs are completely out of my control. Sometimes ETAs just don't happen when we hope or even suggest. I am starting work on the production pages though so that's the best indication I can give you all that it's most definitely around the corner.
                  So then.....you've got pictures...:):):):Not-Talking: All good fun. It will be here when it's ready

Comment

Well I hate seeing you guys in limbo but I misspoke when I said earlier in the thread July. I should know better to make any kind of predictions as ETAs are completely out of my control. Sometimes ETAs just don't happen when we hope or even suggest. I am starting work on the production pages though so that's the best indication I can give you all that it's most definitely around the corner.
                    It is all good... Thanks for all the hard work!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Deep inhale.....

Comment

• I kid we're all good. Keep up the great work Aros.
                        Last edited by Grady.c; Jul 31, 2018, 02:51 PM. Reason: I said Aros is Alpha, DOH!

Comment

Just give us a tiny hint.............even a piece of the plane in a pic or a notable incident involving it or a record it broke like being the first operational aircraft in United States Air Force inventory capable of exceeding the speed of sound in level flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                            I kid we're all good. Keep up the great work Alpha!
                            This a Aros talking to you... Not Alpha. Just wanted you to be clear who is saying what... Alpha hasn't posted here in a while... ;)

Comment

• I am curious. Is this what it is like for Aros doing pre-production discussion. with Alpha

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	144801

Just waiting for that announcement... :Confused:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

This a Aros talking to you... Not Alpha. Just wanted you to be clear who is saying what... Alpha hasn't posted here in a while... ;)
                                Sorry my brain isnt working very well today.

Comment

• Sorry Aros. I should really pay more attention.

Comment

• Ok I fixed it

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
                                      I am curious. Is this what it is like for Aros doing pre-production discussion. with Alpha

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	144801

Just waiting for that announcement... :Confused:
                                      Yes, yes it is. :)

Accessing the forums is increasingly difficult from where I'm stationed, friends. Not to mention, the Fortress is quite full of toys for all the bad girls and boys which keeps me occupied a hundred hours a week. In the meantime, there's plenty to play with until the next wave arrives of goodies designed to ilicit sighs and facepalms from your better halves.
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• LMAO! Yes! Hence why I am single! LOL

Comment

• Epic
                                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X