X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

LOL! I will when I have something a little more tangible. Right now I am collecting stuff to make a hot wire cutter to make the wings and tail feathers. Also planning out how to add wing spars as well as LG, battery and fan mounts.
    Since it's got a flat belly, why not a balsa wood keel?

Comment

• Steve, great opportunity to use that 3D printer for the nighthawk project :Cool:. You can model up landing gear mounts replicating what is typical on freewing/fms planes and print those in ABS. Maybe go as far as 3D printing the canopy and an operating mechanism for more cool factor.

Comment

• So in addition to the "What's next Alpha" thread, we need a "What's next Steve" thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
          So in addition to the "What's next Alpha" thread, we need a "What's next Steve" thread?
          I think that's a plausible idea. :)

Comment

• We need to have the Russians hack some MRC computers and get some info on the new planes...
            LOL... Getting a little tired of waiting, but I have a feeling the wait is going to be worth it! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by TomPatton View Post
              We need to have the Russians hack some MRC computers and get some info on the new planes...
              LOL... Getting a little tired of waiting, but I have a feeling the wait is going to be worth it! :Cool:
              "In Soviet Russia, you do not hack computers, the computers hack you.".:)

Comment

• Would love to se a twin 70mm SR71 Blackbird about 6 feet long, done in a flat black paint scheme using a silica or ceramic based paint, like the kind used on headers. Something that could handle the hot sun so she don't get lizard skin. What a sight that would be, cruising by at high speed...If Project Foil is an F100 Super Sabre, I guess that wraps up the most popular 60's and 70's jets. Another weird twin engine jet was the CF100 Avro Canuck that was flown by North American and British pilots back in the day....So many hot birds; so little time...

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                  Well if it is I am going ahead with my project anyway. 1:10 scale, 79" long with a 52" wingspan. I am thinking twin 90's....should be a good Winter project. The workbench is 8' square. Side view is next.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180728_180703.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	145022

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180728_180734.jpg
Views:	440
Size:	169.6 KB
ID:	145023
                  When someone says twin 90s it reminds me of seeing this video. Impressive performance tho it’s a foam board hand launch with thrust vectoring, and the video has been slowed, you will think you’re watching a 1 to 1 scale jet!
                  Вы можете оказать помощь новым проектам и каналу!Донат: https://www.donationalerts.ru/r/al609dominatorЯндекс кошелёк: 41001188232431

Comment

• cannot believe how it floats , cool
                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Here’s video at regular speed. I love the looks and performance of his design, and was surprised that you could hand launch a twin 90 edf. He’s no slouch at the sticks either!
                      Вы можете оказать помощь новым проектам и каналу!Донат: https://www.donationalerts.ru/r/al609dominatorЯндекс кошелёк: 41001188232431

Comment

• Ugghhh, I have been away and obviously the container has arrived......anybody find a 90mm F-100 Super Sabre on it??? I guess not.....:Crying:

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                          Ugghhh, I have been away and obviously the container has arrived......anybody find a 90mm F-100 Super Sabre on it??? I guess not.....:Crying:
                          No it was twelve pallets of kimchee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

No it was twelve pallets of kimchee.
                            Kimcheeeeee Gooood :);)
                            AMA 424553

Comment

• Hmmm...Lots of rumors floating around the clubs. Lots of guys are saying HSD announced their T-33 release early because they know the Freewing new release is a 90mm T-33 and wanted to beat them to the punch. I have to contact my Freewing insider on this one......

Comment

• Interesting how rumors get started....

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                                  Hmmm...Lots of rumors floating around the clubs. Lots of guys are saying HSD announced their T-33 release early because they know the Freewing new release is a 90mm T-33 and wanted to beat them to the punch. I have to contact my Freewing insider on this one......
                                  Want the plane, but not in that size. Currently working on a 50 mm version, but had to modify it for landing gear and putting in a more powerful EDF.

Comment

• T-33, F-100, rumors rumors rumors, who knows what it is, maybe a new version 90mm F-18, all I know is they better hurry, my money is burning a large hole in my pocket and needs to be spent soon or I'm going to buy something I don't need.......:Silly::)

Comment

• Don’t we ALWAYS buy something we don’t need????? I do it all the time. That is why I have approx 30 flyable planes at this time. Working on number 31. So many planes, so little time......

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                                        T-33, F-100, rumors rumors rumors, who knows what it is, maybe a new version 90mm F-18, all I know is they better hurry, my money is burning a large hole in my pocket and needs to be spent soon or I'm going to buy something I don't need.......:Silly::)
                                        Did ya ever notice that the day after you pull the trigger on something else, they make the announcement.:Angry:

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Did ya ever notice that the day after you pull the trigger on something else, they make the announcement.:Angry:
                                          You wouldn't believe how many times that has happened to me, I'm learning to wait a few hrs now..................LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                          X