Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still hoping for a twin 80 or 90 Mig 25 so I can put twin centerburners on it!

Comment

• You can do this on the F-14. Just sayin' :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

I'm going to wait, nothing I want right now, I did pick up a used 90mm FW Yak 130 a few weeks ago for dirt cheap, been flying that for now to hold me over until the new release, if it is something I want or must have, if it is the F-100 like some have said then I will more than likely pass on it, not a fan of the F-100.....:Yawn:
        I've wanted to get the Carden Edge going again and the FW Avanti and MiG-21 are still going strong, and pretty much my only condition is FW has to release a MiG for me to buy it. If it's an american bird I should be good through next summer so I can get the Edge ripping around.

And great to hear you got a steal of a deal on the Yak-130, I know I got my Avanti for $100 so that was a steal. Gotta love buying used airplanes when the "I gotta have it" crowd gets bored with them and sells them off cheap to fund the next purchase :)

Comment

• Hey man I apologize for being a dick, I had a serious tbi in Iraq and I ran out of the meds to help control things that happen abnormally. One is a quick blowup over something that shouldn't really bother me. I'm not sure what it was but just something in how I read things yesterday just kicked me off. With that I do apologize for being a dick.

Comment

• :Cool::Cool::Hug:

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
              You can do this on the F-14. Just sayin' :Cool:
              I would love to get the F14 but the landing gear does not do well for long in grass,also its a heavy plane with the wing sweep.

The Mig 25 has huge wheels and huge intakes, a twin 80mm looks to me to be a great grass field jet.
              They could also offer an upgade to 8s and twin 90's like they do on the A10

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                Hey man I apologize for being a dick, I had a serious tbi in Iraq and I ran out of the meds to help control things that happen abnormally. One is a quick blowup over something that shouldn't really bother me. I'm not sure what it was but just something in how I read things yesterday just kicked me off. With that I do apologize for being a dick.
                No worries man. I understand. have a great day.

Mike
                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Whooa!:Cool:

Comment

• Great video Rifleman...incidentally every FW jet I received from MRC had something wrong with it out of the box. Example 90 mm T-45 had a bad speed brake servo, 80mm F-5 had a bad main gear, 90 mm F-104 bad main gear door servo, 90mm F-15 HP had two different types of servo arms on the elevator servos and they looked like they were cut down with a side cutter. It was also missing parts and the front fuselage half was so misaligned the canopy wouldn't even close. Thank God for great customer service from MRC. This was all well documented and addressed by MRC.
                    My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Yes the CS of motion is definitely too in the industry hands down.

Comment

Yes the CS of motion is definitely too in the industry hands down.
                        And how many other internet sites include a thank you note? The only one other than MRC is the one I get my vape liquid from.

Comment

• Yes, even when they send warranty replacement parts

Comment

• T minus 15 days and counting.

Comment

• With the upcoming projects that Alpha has mentioned before, the next several months should have something for just about everyone. Foil, Hoot, Five Eyes, Trident and Wolves.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                                With the upcoming projects that Alpha has mentioned before, the next several months should have something for just about everyone. Foil, Hoot, Five Eyes, Trident and Wolves.......
                                Glad we're a few months out.Just dropped a tidy sum on some scale mid powered rockets I've wanted to build.

Mike
                                \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

Yes the CS of motion is definitely too in the industry hands down.
                                  +1, great people to do business with - AAA
                                  rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                                    With the upcoming projects that Alpha has mentioned before, the next several months should have something for just about everyone. Foil, Hoot, Five Eyes, Trident and Wolves.......
                                    But there is another "wild card" to this equation. If a major trade war breaks out between the US and China, we may not only b e out of luck in the hobby completely. Just think if the price of a Freewing 64 mm f-86 shot up to the price of it's 80 mm brother.

Comment

• Well, that would suck, but it wouldn’t kill the hobby for me. I love kit building and scratch building. It would not take long for an American FreeWing/Fliteline to produce the planes we want, here. We could maybe finally get them painted in primer only. It might even make getting past some trademark issues easier.

Comment

• Then that's how I would have to fly them. I hate painting.

Comment

• LOLLOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X