Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's next from Motion RC?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would LOVE a Freewing New Gen twin 80mm SR-71! My favorite all-time jet. I can at least get you guys off that track for now. Maybe someday I hope! I would LOVE FW to release a stealth line!
    My YouTube RC videos:
    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Maybe they already have - but we can't detect them! :)

Comment

• LOL-- I don't want stealth. I can hardly see the ones I have !
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
          I would LOVE a Freewing New Gen twin 80mm SR-71! My favorite all-time jet. I can at least get you guys off that track for now. Maybe someday I hope! I would LOVE FW to release a stealth line!
          I just don’t think they are going to produce a jet that is tuff to fly, for example the 70 & 90mm Starfighters. They look great but are nail biters to fly. I have had an SR-71, never a comfortable flight. I still believe it’s going to be a F-100 Super Sabre.

Comment

• I went through 12 (yes 12) LX SR-71 airframes until I finally got to the point I could keep one from busting up. My persistence was both admirable and stupid. LOL

All aircraft are CG-sensitive but the Blackbird especially so. But once I got the CG perfect and the throws/expo dialed (lots of pitch, very low roll) it flew great, If we were to produce one with Freewing, I would lobby for a built-in gyro and offer them in two liveries. The obvious black of course and the MD-21 silver and black with operational drone. Hey, a man can dream!

LOL LOL

Click image for larger version  Name:	LockheedM21-D21.jpg Views:	1 Size:	173.9 KB ID:	141887
            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Wow 12!!! You are persistent or stubborn ......:Thinking::)

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                Wow 12!!! You are persistent or stubborn ......:Thinking::)
                Committed:Cool:
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• What's that definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result? LOL
                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• That is why I drink beer.... Every day I think it might make me lose weight or get better looking... Nothing so far, but I am not a quitter!!!! :):Drinks::Drinks:

HA!!!!!!

Comment

• I had the same LX model, after dealing with their junk electronics, retracts and BH customer service, I got about 10 flights on it before it went away. Bad memories, I think one about twice the size as the LX and engineered by Freewing, it would be a completely different experience .

Comment

• Well you would think a liquid diet would pass right through, it just never seems to work out no matter how much I try lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                          That is why I drink beer.... Every day I think it might make me lose weight or get better looking... Nothing so far, but I am not a quitter!!!! :):Drinks::Drinks:

HA!!!!!!
                          LOL LOL
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
                            I had the same LX model, after dealing with their junk electronics, retracts and BH customer service, I got about 10 flights on it before it went away. Bad memories, I think one about twice the size as the LX and engineered by Freewing, it would be a completely different experience .
                            Absolutely agree. It would be engineered and modeled the correct way. Concessions made only where absolutely necessary for price point with the bulk of attention going to flight performance and consistency. And you had better believe I would be in Alpha's ear for scale accuracy and the little details.

:Cool:
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• AMEN HARDWAY!!! I like beer, it makes me a jolly good fellow. It also cools me off after mowing and cutting down trees. I’m also on vacation so PLEASE tell us what Foil is. Also just past my 66’th birthday so would be nice to have an F-100 as a presant. Let us know.............PLEASE!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Absolutely agree. It would be engineered and modeled the correct way. Concessions made only where absolutely necessary for price point with the bulk of attention going to flight performance and consistency. And you had better believe I would be in Alpha's ear for scale accuracy and the little details.

:Cool:
                                Confidence is extremely high with Freewing products. The hobby is benefiting from their commitment to the customer.

Comment

• Agreed!
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Aros, "What's next?" Don't know diddly, but I'll guess Sukhoi SU 33 (Cy) Flanker. Thinking "Foil" as in spoiler/adversary. Why not? It's a guess after all and the blue camo livery is pretty cool. I do figure the production costs would make this aircraft fairly pricey, however. Best, LB
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Since it seems like the idea is to make the unveil at Pampa in Europe if Alpha can get it there in time , I would think it would have to be something that resonates well with that audience. So, I doubt it's the F-100 Sabre. Too obvious of a clue anyway.

Elbee, I think you're on to something here. It's gotta be either Russian ( Sukhoi, Mig) Swedish ( Viggen, Grippen) Czech ( L-39) , British ( Typhoon, Jaguar) or German ( Tornado, Horten) I don't think another American fighter jet would go over very well at an European unveil. An 80mm L-39 would be interesting and probably not too expensive. The Panavia Tornado would be as complex as the F-14. Already some Eurofighters out there. My guess is the Saab Grippen for no good reason.
                                      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Hmm, the original unveiling was going to be at Joe Nall if product was available.....

Comment

• Need to get a whistleblower from the Freewing factory......an insider...

Comment

Working...
                                          X