X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
    Wow, that FMS Stuka is mean looking. So why doesn't FlightLine do a big 2m 6S version, and then make a cool 3D model for a working siren? Tell me that wouldn't "fly" off the shelf. You just need a micro servo to turn off/on the siren. Or just add a sound card as they all seem to have the Stuka sound effects (canon, siren, motor).
    FMS Stuka is the "G" model which was used at ground attack - the Big 37mm tank buster cannons. :-)
    Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I've really slacked off.
      You mean since your buying a plane a day streak for the first week the year? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post

FMS Stuka is the "G" model which was used at ground attack - the Big 37mm tank buster cannons. :-)
        You will like the Stuka. Just make sure to use foam safe thin CA and re-glue all the aileron and flap hinges. Also if you use the big 37mm cannons, be prepared for a lot of down trim!!!! Ask me how I know!! :Whew: Anyway, use the factory CG and do the maiden flight clean. Then add the cool stuff under the wings and be ready for the trim change.... Hope that helps!!

Comment

• We have one of those Stuka’s hanging in a tree where I fly. Been there most of 2 years. I keep meaning to shoot it down but have not done it yet. Won’t be worth much now.

Comment

• So when r thay going to release the new F2h Banshee

Comment

• Sorry guys, made a deal with Alpha, He's shipping one to me before any announcements.........
              And I have some Beachfront property in Arizona available if anyone is interested..............:P:P
              :ov10

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Alpha, feel free to send me a preproduction 80 or 90mm EDF F-22, F-35, MiG-29, F-117, F-100, F-4, SU-35, B-1 (okay, okay, that may be in the less than 80 or 90mm EDF size to be scale ;)), B-2, Space Shuttle, MiG-15, Cougar, or Panther........I’ll ship you some home made family recipe Pasta LOL:Drooling:. Unless your in town, I’ll bring it by :Cool:. It could be Pasta Carbonara, Lasagna, Gnocchi, etc.

Comment

• Actually, I heard they're coming up with a Vietnam era pack, complete with an F-101, F4E, OV-10,F-102 and F-105 all for the unheard of ridiculously low price of $4500. Pre order coming......;)

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                    Actually, I heard they're coming up with a Vietnam era pack, complete with an F-101, F4E, OV-10,F-106, UH-1 Huey, and F-105 all for the unheard of ridiculously low price of $4500. Pre order coming......;)

Grossman56
                    I fixed it :);).

Comment

• OK Grossman, I’ve got a bridge going cheep also........... may go along with your beach front.

Comment

• I'd buy that package! ;)
                        Pat

Comment

• You forgot they are going to throw in one of these for pre-orders,,,

Comment

• Oh thats right, I forgot the preorder incentive!
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• BTW, We at HobbySquawk would like to apologize in advance to the people of UPS for all the muscle and back damage they're about to endure while delivering these packages!!

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

Sorry guys, made a deal with Alpha, He's shipping one to me before any announcements.........
                                And I have some Beachfront property in Arizona available if anyone is interested..............:P:P
                                :

Grossman56
                                Your serious ?

Comment

Sorry guys, made a deal with Alpha, He's shipping one to me before any announcements.........
                                  :ov10

Grossman56
                                  I was going to buy the a4 this weekend should I wait ?

Comment

• Have you guys seen the A-14, the possible replacement for A-10? The concept is an interesting looking bird!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshot19 View Post

I was going to buy the a4 this weekend should I wait ?
                                      Not if you want the A-4. (Get it while it's in stock. (Chinese New Year will be delaying shipping too) I don't think we'll be seeing anything new before late February or beyond.
                                      My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Hey guys, I'm just engaging in the age-old diversion of 'pulling-your-leg' not for real, fake news,
                                        Old Guy having some fun...........
                                        Topshot, get the A-4 NOW!

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• It makes me curious if the next plane release is already on the water or will be on the water before the Chinese New Year, and therefore allowing it to arrive in the states during the period of time :).

Comment

Working...
                                          X