Woodcock

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
        Hey Trainer. Just wanted to say hi.

Woodcock
        Howdy back at ya!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
          While the glue dries on the symmetrical fuselage sides, trying to figure out:

wing mounted servos
          scale hinge mounting for flight surfaces and actuators

strange the fuselage is built from outside inward.
          It was exactly one year ago, she looked like this.
          I think she needs to go fly Saturday morning. I’ll drag the “for sale” queens along too, and hopefully get the contributions started for the Meridian. Drawings are coming along though.

Comment

• :Not-Talking:I wish I I knew why this blasted things locks me out of my photos...:Angry:

Comment

• Can’t post pics...gggrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	FD3F949C-2DFA-4866-BD1B-0D0C7F0B2B32.jpeg
Views:	438
Size:	145.7 KB
ID:	194801 Finally!
                Attached Files

Comment

Name:	image_40611.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	197553Click image for larger version  Name:	E593B7B1-2F68-49E8-A5A1-671FB12A7782.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	60.6 KB ID:	197554Click image for larger version  Name:	9044BCE2-4A58-463A-84C6-6ED8B4FE5F54.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	67.1 KB ID:	197555 Had a hard time finding this thread - how did I get classified (demoted?) to Miscellaneous?:Thinking:

Comment

Name:	50E6F8CA-3FF3-4BE1-A647-746B298877F6.jpeg
Views:	482
Size:	159.6 KB
ID:	197576 From the One Eighth Air Force Newsletter. Honored I was invited to join.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing this bird live tomorrow!

Comment

• It was sure fun to watch this bird fly and to fly with you again, my son also enjoyed the time with yall! Great group, great club!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                          It was sure fun to watch this bird fly and to fly with you again, my son also enjoyed the time with yall! Great group, great club!
                          Love it!!!! God blesses us with good friends for sure!!! :Cool: Nice! Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                            It was sure fun to watch this bird fly and to fly with you again, my son also enjoyed the time with yall! Great group, great club!
                            X2. Found some tweaks that needed doing that helped with landing - today was nice. Let’s just say some pushrods were flexing at bad times...:Sick2:

Comment

• Well that would indeed explain alot

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	6F90E6C1-A6CD-4470-8359-2CCF7AEC430B.jpeg Views:	17 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	214811Click image for larger version  Name:	0847CEC6-D4E4-4F3B-8D7E-34E11898BF06.jpeg Views:	10 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	214812Click image for larger version  Name:	A6A1BF79-1B1D-4DEB-A9C7-002CEE0D8A6F.jpeg Views:	10 Size:	93.9 KB ID:	214813Click image for larger version  Name:	77484E83-0953-4FEB-9411-0C88D71BEBB8.jpeg Views:	9 Size:	102.1 KB ID:	214814
                                Not very pretty at all, but definitely could have been much worse. Everything flexes and lines up nicely for gluing and clamping. Going back together and setting up now. Landing gear straightened out easily, and I am going to try out a set of the Phoenix model gear pants - same size model. Also scored a fully built, never flown Ryan, which will make a nice parts plane. Thought about getting it airworthy but too many issues to change - was built according to prints for gas and has bell cranks with soldered linkages everywhere and sloppy control surface fits, along with the unknowns.

Comment

• She’s back and better than she was before. Was able to teak the gear forward a bit to help prevent the nose overs on landings. Click image for larger version

Name:	656C9FAF-FDF5-4816-97AE-AA55EAAAF662.jpeg
Views:	312
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	219943Click image for larger version

Name:	D6D972C8-CCB6-4C65-B4CB-FD18804EE1AC.jpeg
Views:	285
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	219944

Comment

• Great job and congratulations Bro

Comment

• She is still flying regularly. The old non-gyro receiver got replaced with a AR630 and AS3X is programmed to dampen all the tricky aspects of a normal landing.
                                      But now she will soon share the hangar with a big brother.
                                      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	11 Size:	134.0 KB ID:	371184

Comment

Working...
                                      X