Callie Graphics

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What new Propeller models would you like to see next?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personally, I'd rather see an A-26 than another B-26. But that's just me.
    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
      Personally, I'd rather see an A-26 than another B-26. But that's just me.
      Definitely! An A-26 would be a great model to see, both in the Vietnam A-26K and WWII A-26B versions.

Comment

• Oh I totally agree. That's what I was trying to say. Just not made by dynam though. I did more than enough cutting and filling in on my B-26 to clean up the engine nacelle lines to the wing

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

There's lot, & lots of others man. Try a little shopping. There's enough P-51's on the market in my opinion. That's the last I'll say.

Woody
          There are lots of P-51's out there because they sell. However, both the Freewing 1410mm and FMS 1450mm are getting long in the tooth. 1400 - 1500 is a great size - big enough to handle hard surface and most grass fields, small enough to store and transport wings on, and at a popular price range without the added expense of 6s vs 4s batteries. I wouldn't mind seeing updated versions with better stock power, more reliable retracts, plug-in wings etc. Advantage to the distributor/manufacturer - no major retooling costs. Actually, if Freewing/FMS doesn't update, I'll bet Horizon/E-Flite will.

Comment

• Originally posted by borntoolate View Post

If I can't have a German or Japanese bomber, the Zero would be at the top of my list. Green or grey...hmmm maybe both!

Bob
            How about these Luft 46 designs?:
            The Kawasaki Ki-91
            Focke-Wulf Fw 238
            Junkers Ju EF100
            Messerschmitt Me P.08.01
            Messerschmitt Me 264

Comment

• Originally posted by ICM View Post

There are lots of P-51's out there because they sell. However, both the Freewing 1410mm and FMS 1450mm are getting long in the tooth. 1400 - 1500 is a great size - big enough to handle hard surface and most grass fields, small enough to store and transport wings on, and at a popular price range without the added expense of 6s vs 4s batteries. I wouldn't mind seeing updated versions with better stock power, more reliable retracts, plug-in wings etc. Advantage to the distributor/manufacturer - no major retooling costs. Actually, if Freewing/FMS doesn't update, I'll bet Horizon/E-Flite will.
              I think Hanger 9 is in the process of an update too. Probably folding wings would be my guess. Oh Well, I give up. LOL Bring on the P-51's. LOL I hear ya man, updated and improved is always better.

Now Alpha, if you're watching. I would like to see a really cool hand tosser to go with the P-51. I vote for a Hellcat.

Woody

Comment

I would love an A-26! Beautiful airplane!

Bob

Comment

• As long as it's a bomber I'm good.
                  Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
                    As long as it's a bomber I'm good.
                    There might just be a bomber in the pipeline. Some of the most requested airplanes have been bombers.

B-29 Super Fortress
                    A-26 Invader
                    HE-111

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

There might just be a bomber in the pipeline. Some of the most requested airplanes have been bombers.

B-29 Super Fortress
                      A-26 Invader
                      HE-111
                      All I can say is, if there isn't an OV-10 in the VERY NEAR future, it will get ugly. I'm talking Phyllis Diller naked ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

All I can say is, if there isn't an OV-10 in the VERY NEAR future, it will get ugly. I'm talking Phyllis Diller naked ugly.
                        Oh I am pretty sure Motion RC is well aware that the OV-10 has been a highly requested model by now. So it might be coming up next as soon as they can get it right. The OV-10 design does not seam like an airplane that would translate to foam easily because of its thin tail booms and custom long gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post

Oh I am pretty sure Motion RC is well aware that the OV-10 has been a highly requested model by now. So it might be coming up next as soon as they can get it right. The OV-10 design does not seam like an airplane that would translate to foam easily because of its thin tail booms and custom long gear.
                          The Broncos articulating gear would be cool but too heavy and complex for its 1700mm size............see how I slipped that in? :)

I don’t mind the gear not functioning scale, it doesn’t seem to hurt the 99.9% of every model produced that don’t operate per its full size counterpart.

Is it here yet?

Comment

• I would love to see a Westland Whirlwind in the 1600mm size

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post

The Broncos articulating gear would be cool but too heavy and complex for its 1700mm size............see how I slipped that in? :)

I don’t mind the gear not functioning scale, it doesn’t seem to hurt the 99.9% of every model produced that don’t operate per its full size counterpart.

Is it here yet?
                              We've recently got the campfire burning pretty good and NOW ya want to pee on it. :P All Alpha has to do is enlarge the FW 90mm Yak-130 gear and winner-winner ;)
                              I still luv ya Boots :) and I'll just chalk it up to you having one of your chemobrain moments like I do occasionally.:Whew:
                              Warbird Charlie
                              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

We've recently got the campfire burning pretty good and NOW ya want to pee on it. :P All Alpha has to do is enlarge the FW 90mm Yak-130 gear and winner-winner ;)
                                I still luv ya Boots :) and I'll just chalk it up to you having one of your chemobrain moments like I do occasionally.:Whew:
                                Sorry Charlie......
                                I was not aware the Yak models nose and main gear collapsed upon retraction, thus taking up less internal space in the airframe! :Confused:

Comment

X2:Cool:
                                  a much more attractive package, especially with the SE Asia camouflage scheme.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Dornier_Pfeil2.jpg
Views:	970
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	188025 The DO 335. This would be a interesting plane...

Comment

• Originally posted by Saltydawg View Post
                                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Dornier_Pfeil2.jpg
Views:	970
Size:	117.7 KB
ID:	188025 The DO 335. This would be a interesting plane...
                                      Absolutely a +1 for this one!

Comment

• I'd love to see a P-39 with all the bells and whistles we have come to expect from Flightline. Something in 1400/1600 mm would be my preferred size. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by handyman220 View Post
                                          I'd love to see a P-39 with all the bells and whistles we have come to expect from Flightline. Something in 1400/1600 mm would be my preferred size. ;)
                                          You might want to check this out, even though it's bigger than you want. https://www.horizonhobby.com/product...asic-p-efl9150

Comment

Working...
                                          X