• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    I keep looking at the pics of Arizona as well, shorts!!:Angry:
    There otta be a law:Nerd:

Grossman56
    This is how we do February, probably a chilly 58* that morning.

Comment

"This is how we do February, probably a chilly 58* that morning."
      Interesting that it is 58 degrees and people are wearing heavy jackets with hoodies. That's t-shirt weather here. LOL LOL

Comment

I keep looking at the pics of Arizona as well, shorts!!:Angry:
        There otta be a law:Nerd:

Grossman56
        Hey Gman, I used to live in northern CA and have spent time in AZ. It may be nice there now, but in Aug when we are flying, it will be 100+ deg there. Kind of hard to fly when the monokote is sliding off the wingsLOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Hey Gman, I used to live in northern CA and have spent time in AZ. It may be nice there now, but in Aug when we are flying, it will be 100+ deg there. Kind of hard to fly when the monokote is sliding off the wingsLOL.
          Yeah, we get hit in the summer, but it's still bearable until around 10 AM.
          It's dry heat, right?

Comment

It's when it breaks 130-140 When it gets hot.... in iraq... that... sucked....

Comment

The sun is out today, but they're predicting more on the way:Cold:

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                It's when it breaks 130-140 When it gets hot.... in iraq... that... sucked....
                :Sweating::Sweating:LOLLOL Goose

Comment

Ready to leave Chicago and go back to AZ. This weather sucks!

Pat

Comment

That's good Crx!LOL

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	UBSA0287[1].JPG
Views:	69
Size:	216.0 KB
ID:	127070
                      AMA 1102566

Comment

Next round of snow coming in right now, supposed to be 6 to 8 inches:Cold::Crying2::Loser:

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                          Ready to leave Chicago and go back to AZ. This weather sucks!
                          We're lookin' to be in the 90's next week already...:Sun: ...you're probably better off there for now.
                          Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

Just had our 6-8 Monday -Tue but I see we have 2-4 coming in on Sunday-Monday. :Crying::(:Angry:

Comment

Hey don't complain! Here in Colorado it is either windy, dumping snow, or too cold to handle the sticks! :( I don't even have a legitimate flying field! :IE a gravel baseball field surrounded by fences that love to eat unsuspecting planes. :Angry:

Comment

Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                                Hey don't complain! Here in Colorado it is either windy, dumping snow, or too cold to handle the sticks! :( I don't even have a legitimate flying field! :IE a gravel baseball field surrounded by fences that love to eat unsuspecting planes. :Angry:
                                I hear ya... it’s hell on gas birds when you’re able to fly as well! Beautiful state though! I played gigs in Steamboat, Breckinridge, Vail and Aspen to name a few in the late 90’s.

Comment

Next round of snow coming in right now, supposed to be 6 to 8 inches:Cold::Crying2::Loser:

Grossman56
                                  :saywha:saywha:eyeswide:eyeswide:Loser::Loser: SORRY TO ALL WHO ARE DEALING WITH SNOW & NO FLYING. GOOSE:Bomb::Bomb::Poo::Poo:

Comment

Originally posted by goosekiller1 View Post

:saywha:saywha:eyeswide:eyeswide:Loser::Loser: SORRY TO ALL WHO ARE DEALING WITH SNOW & NO FLYING. GOOSE:Bomb::Bomb::Poo::Poo:
                                    ...and don't none youin's think there ain't room for ya in Phoenix - c'mon down.
                                    hope ya thaw soon and start seeing some spring.

Comment

It's melting as I type, roads are clear and the grass is peaking up through the left over. Maybe tomorrow, but Sunday for sure, maybe:Thinking:
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

"I Hate This Weather!"

Need I say More? :Cold:

Comment

• We got a light snow dump last night and are expecting another up to 5" today/tonight. It should be winter's last "flip of the bird" to us this season. Then we might get another heavy dump in June or July. Last time, it was nearly 18" in one day in July back in 1988. Last year was in June when we got nearly a foot in one day. Isn't "global warming" great? :Don't-tell-Anyone::devious

Comment

Working...
                                          X