• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mburton47 View Post
    "I Hate This Weather!"

Need I say More? :Cold:
    That's because today is January 95th.LOL

Comment

• Hi guys! I live in beautiful downtown Hamburg, Arkansas(look it up, I dare ya!). Today we had rain, ice pellets, then it actually snowed, again. Now, this being the South, it wouldn't have been a great day unless we had the Tornado Warning, which we did have, thank you very much. It was 80 degrees here 3 days ago. I was suppose to fly today and tomorrow, but nope, the Northern Weather invaded again! I really like Spring, so could you ya'all just keep your winter where it belongs? Thank you.

Comment

• OH SO CLOSE!!!!
        Suns:Sun: peaking and the wind:Party: is only 20+mph!!

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• 29 Degrees here with 15mph winds and intermittent snow showers. Sure am glad it's Spring!

Comment

• I might go into Austin to fly tomorrow evening maybe. I need to get this maiden out of the way

Comment

• Here it is, 8:45 in the evening in AZ, and it's still 74° outside. My A/C has been running all day. :)
              Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                Here it is, 8:45 in the evening in AZ, and it's still 74° outside. My A/C has been running all day. :)
                I was kinda peeved I did not take a model to work as Forecast indicated winds 8 - 17...
                and while the flights for work were bumpy to Winslow and back, the winds were calm at KSDL and KDVT and a few evening flights would have been more fun than the traffic. AMPS field is on my way home.
                Tomorrow I take planes, as I should finish around 3:30 ish.

Comment

Here it is, 8:45 in the evening in AZ, and it's still 74° outside. My A/C has been running all day. :)
                  When it's 74 here, we open the windows and let the weather in.LOLLOL;)
                  AMA 424553

Comment

• Well, considering it was 95° during the daylight hours, I'll keep my windows closed, thanks. LOL
                    Pat

Comment

• It's official, we hit our first triple digit day yesterday, smack on 100°.
                      Pat

Comment

It's official, we hit our first triple digit day yesterday, smack on 100°.
                        And it's ONLY April :Sweating: Currently 36 here :(
                        Warbird Charlie
                        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Does warm weather feel good? Someone remind me cause I've forgotten.

Comment

...and then we're looking at 75* by Friday! :wacky
                            Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                              Does warm weather feel good? Someone remind me cause I've forgotten.
                              I was in Naperville last week. Was not fun.
                              Pat

Comment

• 62 today, but threatening snow on Friday!
                                Dang wind is up again, otherwise I'd be out burning batteries!!

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

I don't miss the seven years I lived in Tucson, or the seven in NJ, Ga has all four seasons and you just have to wait 15 min. and it will change.LOL
                                  AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

And it's ONLY April :Sweating: Currently 36 here :(
                                    It was 65° here in Chicago today CB, hopefully it's headed your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomer108 View Post

It was 65° here in Chicago today CB, hopefully it's headed your way.
                                      Yep...68 for Fri and 71 for Sat but with monsoons coming and a plummet back to the mid 40's for next week.
                                      Spring...........it'll get here :Smug:
                                      Warbird Charlie
                                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Wind is whipping things up here in Phoenix for tonite and tomorrow, allergies are letting me know.
                                        Temps to drop to mid 80's. Hope it calms down for the weekend.

Comment

• Good morning from Santa Rosa CA. it's super clear 40 degrees high today 54 no wind I think I'll go burn up some batteries! Grossman it anit right LOL

Comment

Working...
                                          X