Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear that Motion will focus on other models. Now for the twin 80mm camo F4!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
      To be clear, we at Motion RC don't have any plans to stock the Freewing 90mm G-91. I wasn't happy with it back when it was first developed, and I'm not impressed by it now. Key parts of the aircraft weren't changed; it's essentially a repaint in response to some requests Freewing received from European customers. The ones I saw on the production line here at Freewing's factory still had the older fans in them, even. A lot has changed in the past three years..

What a shame it didn't get updated. It would be great to see a V2 for the US market with a 80mm unit instead. But it would have to be in any camo livery or in tricolor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	G-91 pack.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	101585

Comment

I wonder if the new 8S system from the Yak-130 V2 would work in this?
        Pat

Comment

Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
          I wonder if the new 8S system from the Yak-130 V2 would work in this?
          No reason why not .. It'll be a straight fit & it's a matter of battery space & attainig the CG..

Comment

Motion still Rocks

Comment

I'm glad Motion isn't behind this one... It's a waste of foam looks wise.

Bring on the 80mm Rafale!!! :)

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                Finally a plane from Freewing that I don't want, my wallet thanks you. :)
                I kinda feel the same... Never liked the look of this plane. Kinda like a messed up F-86.... no stanks!!! And dangit FMS has 3 planes that I want now.... the end is near I tell you! Oh and the A-4 is on my list as well....
                Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post
                  I'm glad Motion isn't behind this one... It's a waste of foam looks wise.

Bring on the 80mm Rafale!!! :)
                  Now that is one I would love to see!!!!
                  Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                  I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post
                    Now that is one I would love to see!!!!
                    Yeah buddy! :)

Comment

I wonder if this is the next offering from Motion and Freewing. It is a Fiat 90mm with a 1550kv motor. I found it on RC Castle's website and here is the link and specs. Looks like it has a functioning parachute system.
                      http://www.rc-castle.com/index.php?r...roduct_id=7190

- Scale And High Performance 90mm EDF Jet.
                      - With 90mm 12 Blade EDF Installed.
                      - With Functioning Flaps & Parachute System.
                      - With Scale Cockpit & LED Navigation Lights.
                      - Electronic Retractable Landing Gear With All Metal Shock-Absorbing Struts.
                      With Foam Plane Stand include.

Specs:
                      Material: EPO Foam
                      - Wingspan : 1160mm (45.7in)
                      - Length : 1,365mm (53.7in)
                      - Flying weight: Around 2,500g (Not Include Battery)
                      - Servo: 2 x 9g Metal Gear Servo . 9 x 17g Metal Gear Servo (Installed)
                      - Landing Gear : Electric Servoless Retract Landing Gear (Installed)
                      - Ducted Fan: 90mm Special Metal Ducted Fan , 12 Blade (Installed)
                      - Motor: 3748-1550Kv Outrunner Brushless Motor (Installed)
                      - ESC: 130A Brushless ESC (Installed)
                      - Battery: 6S 22.2v 4000 - 5200mAh 30C (Not Include)
                      - Radio: 7 - 9Ch (Not Include)
                      Not crazy about the chosen power plant. I would prefer the 90mm 1680kv inrunner set up on 6s. Anyway, let the comments commence.

Comment

They already said they were not doing this.

Comment

How about you just cut the parachute out and put it into the F-4 or make it an upgrade set

Comment

Working...
                          X