Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasmith41 View Post

what brand and model camera is that?
    Insta360 Go2. Surprisingly good quality for such a lightweight camera.

Jose

Comment

• Originally posted by jasmith41 View Post

You were spot-on. I replaced the gear door with the 3d printed filler panel and she took off straight as an arrow this past weekend. Thank you x3 for the piece of wisdom and thanks to the mud duck for printing it for me...
      Glad it helped!! I still need to get mine printed!!
      Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
      I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• I joined this forum because I'm having an issue with the front gear in my brand new Freewing F-5. When I toggle my gear to deploy, the front gear door does not fully deploy. Instead, it rests against the front gear. As a result, hen I try to retract my gear, my front gear gets caught on the gear door and does not retract fully. Looking for a solution to this problem. Trying to make this a nice build...

Comment

• Originally posted by Priority Aviation View Post
          I joined this forum because I'm having an issue with the front gear in my brand new Freewing F-5. When I toggle my gear to deploy, the front gear door does not fully deploy. Instead, it rests against the front gear. As a result, hen I try to retract my gear, my front gear gets caught on the gear door and does not retract fully. Looking for a solution to this problem. Trying to make this a nice build...
          I got rid of the gear door entirely and put a 3d printed filler piece in instead. The bird always banked hard right on lift-off and it's due to the gear door. Got rid of the gear door and the problem went away.

Comment

Working...
          X