X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
    . I'm convinced "foil" is an EA 18 growler superscale.
    Rob!! Say it ain't so! After two Skyhawks and now a Phantom, I'm running out of room around here! If you're right, I'll HAVE to buy one. No choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by CFIT rob View Post
      Hate to be misunderstood. I try to buy only from motion because of their service and products. What i meant was if the next release isnt soon enough( or to be fair something im not interested in) I have my eye on that hk C130. It was said in jest. I'm rarely serious (ex wife told me that often)Any time i buy from someone else i feel like im cheating on my wife. Sadly alpha had mentioned on a podcast that a Herc is not happening for mrc. I'm convinced "foil" is an EA 18 growler superscale. And i am unaware that alpha said foil was the next release. But i could be wrong. My wife says i am quite often.
      Ya Know mate, that's a pretty good guess. I like your thinking. But I'm going to make one last guess for, "foil". If I get it right I'm expecting to get something in the mail. lol. I think it might just be a, "Grumman EA-6B Prowler". From a distance it looks almost exactly like a, "Grumman A6". In fact they are two completely different planes,

Woody

Comment

• I got the impression from the TiredIron video, that the release needed the Nall red carpet in order to do it justice. If the build up for the F4 was nearly non-existant, I'd like to think Foil is a really big deal being that it was first advertised end of year last year. Perhaps a Harrier or F35 with VTOL? Or something else to break the mold, something really innovative? If there's anything we've learned, it's that Motion ALWAYS delivers. Sit back and enjoy the ride errybody

Comment

• Yeah it is pretty hard to believe all the hype of project Foil would be over an F100.......

Comment

• don't get me wrong, ive got plenty of jets but I am in tx and my home is in ms,,,therefor I haven't got access to my planes right now...ive got room for one more plane in the rv...come on Alpha give us another hint lol

Comment

• I FOUND PROJECT FOIL!

Official 4K Video for “Foil” by “Weird Al" Yankovic Listen to “Weird Al" Yankovic : https://weirdalyankovic.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the official “Weir...

LOL:Silly:
              FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Never seen that one , Thanks for sharing. R.
                AMA 424553

Comment

• LOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                    I FOUND PROJECT FOIL!

Official 4K Video for “Foil” by “Weird Al" Yankovic Listen to “Weird Al" Yankovic : https://weirdalyankovic.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the official “Weir...

I totally enjoyed that. Seriously!! Thank you.

Woody

Comment

• So where is this project foil anyway, did I miss a release date or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                        So where is this project foil anyway, did I miss a release date or something?
                        China...:Silly:
                        TiredIron Aviation
                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

China...:Silly:
                          Thought so............LOL

Comment

• MiG 15 series. Maybe a MiG 19. Probably a MiG 19, Actually it is a MiG 19. Maybe a MiG17. So hard to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                              I FOUND PROJECT FOIL!

I knew it
                              rc flyin addict

Comment

• well wherever it is I wish they would get a move on...money is burning a hole in my pocket...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                                  well wherever it is I wish they would get a move on...money is burning a hole in my pocket...
                                  LOL, the cookies will be done when they're done mate.

Best Regards
                                  Woody

Comment

• T33 in thunderbird paint would be cool. A4 power setup.

Comment

• C'mon Alpha, I am losing it,.........time to announce the new release. Please i need that Super Sabre....

Comment

• love the sounds of summer.....................................cricket s chirping and all ;)
                                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• There is an EDF event coming that MotionRC will be at on June 14 - 17. That's my bet for unveiling Project FOIL.

Comment

Working...
                                          X