Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Saying

Comment

• price really keeps me from buying some planes..i wont spend 550 bucks for a foamie maybe a nice 80mm fighter as they fly pretty and are big enough for old eyes to see lol

Comment

• That's my issue too, after my A10 350 is my limit

Comment

• 13 days until September 1st. The length of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
            13 days until September 1st. The length of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
            That reminds me of this scene from the movie Thirteen days. Could this be a clue?

Comment

• wow navy f8's were a lot cleaner back then lol

Comment

• If they do the larger f8 it is necessary to have the rising leading edge. That would be sweet!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                  If they do the larger f8 it is necessary to have the rising leading edge. That would be sweet!:)
                  I agree Rifleman,That would look great on final

Comment

• My fingers are still crossed for a 80-90mm F-100, but an F-8 would not be bad either.

Here is a pic of my 64mm FW F-8 resting next to Dave Hudson’s magnificent turbine powered 1/6 scale F-8 that he built for Top Gun. Fully molded and he did all patterns via CNC, made all molds and laid up all parts. He basically built the plane from the raw materials. Scratch built retracts. Variable incidence wing. It has all the features.

i drove down from FW to Waco with him for the test flights.

Sadly, it crashed at Top Gun, but the new one is well underway.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                      If they do the larger f8 it is necessary to have the rising leading edge. That would be sweet!:)
                      Perhaps they could copy this, though it wouldn't have to go up as far:

Comment

• That would work, or could use something like a landing gear retract worm gear unit

Comment

• got this off facebook

NEWS FROM TOM FROM MOTION, KEEP THOSE BANK ACCOUNTS READY:

Stay tuned. We've been working very hard for a long time and many new planes are going to be released in the next 4-5 months. In addition to new planes, we have an additional color scheme for an existing plane we'll announce next week. After the new color scheme, the next new plane will be announced a week or so after that. Both of these are on the water already. We're in the process of capturing video and pictures. If everything lines up, we'll announce two more planes at Joe Nall in the Fall. If for some reason that does not line up, the announcement will hopefully be shortly after that. More coming after this but exact time frames are less clear. By the early part of next year, it will become clear how busy we have been behind the scenes

Comment

• Omg!

Comment

• I bet the F-4 or the A-10 are getting the new paint?......:a10or:f4phantom,,,,,

Comment

• From the chatter, it seems the new color scheme is the Avanti S. Red/Black vs. Yellow/Gray.

Comment

• I feel like it is the Avanti as someone had posted a new color scheme they found online somewhere else. Probably good for me as I'd probably buy another F4 or A-10 in a different scheme :Whew:
                                  Then again, I'd imagine there are probably more folks out there wanting to drop coin on another F4 and/or A-10, so who knows what MRC has in store for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post
                                    I feel like it is the Avanti as someone had posted a new color scheme they found online somewhere else. Probably good for me as I'd probably buy another F4 or A-10 in a different scheme :Whew:
                                    Then again, I'd imagine there are probably more folks out there wanting to drop coin on another F4 and/or A-10, so who knows what MRC has in store for us.
                                    Maybe this F-4, but in today's world of political correctness they might not:

Comment

• id like a fleet navy f4 paint but no one listens to me lol no respect,,, no respect at all!

Comment

• Black paint and foam don't do well together in the sun

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                                          id like a fleet navy f4 paint but no one listens to me lol no respect,,, no respect at all!
                                          Ron,

I re-painted mine and went with the VF-111 Sundowners livery. I really didn't take that long.
                                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Working...
                                          X