Clear All

• I would have a 22 or 35 in a heartbeat

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
      Valkpilot,

What post was the "not done in foam" in? Missed that one
      Posts 326 & 245.

Comment

• I dont see where 326 and 245 talk about "not done in foam." What am I missing?

Comment

• Are we getting any closer to figuring out what this plane is? Is it supposed to be released anytime soon? 34 pages of guessing seems like a lot. Are we there yet?

Comment

• Alpha said in a post that it would be 2018. But we all know cookies are done when the cookies are done. So relaxing and waiting...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Droopy-Dog-Holding-Cup.gif
Views:	235
Size:	669.7 KB
ID:	150697

Comment

• Originally posted by tclaridge View Post
              I dont see where 326 and 245 talk about "not done in foam." What am I missing?
              Sorry, got the wrong number. On Mar 15th, 2018, 05:17 PM, Evoman posted
              "Someone from MRC had already said they are looking to model airplanes that have never been done before in foam. With that said I don't expect there to be a completely new F-86 Saber anytime soon. But I can see an updated V2 at the most.
              But then again there are other Freewing EDFs that are in dire need of an update first like the 90mm F/A-18E.
              Freewing would be more wise investing in a completely new EDF that no company currently offers like the F-100 Super Saber."

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                Sorry, got the wrong number. On Mar 15th, 2018, 05:17 PM, Evoman posted
                "Someone from MRC had already said they are looking to model airplanes that have never been done before in foam. With that said I don't expect there to be a completely new F-86 Saber anytime soon. But I can see an updated V2 at the most.
                But then again there are other Freewing EDFs that are in dire need of an update first like the 90mm F/A-18E.
                Freewing would be more wise investing in a completely new EDF that no company currently offers like the F-100 Super Saber."
                Volkpilot,

I would think that MRC is always reviewing the product line to keep things fresh and current. I got my monies on the new model "Foil" that will be a big surprise. about the F100, I remember Fly Fly offered an F100 but was not high in the quality department, so if MRC decided one it should be a winner. Hoping for a 90mm one.

Name:	F100Cskyblazweb.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	150815

Comment

Volkpilot,

I would think that MRC is always reviewing the product line to keep things fresh and current. I got my monies on the new model "Foil" that will be a big surprise. about the F100, I remember Fly Fly offered an F100 but was not high in the quality department, so if MRC decided one it should be a winner. Hoping for a 90mm one.

And I'm hoping for it in 64 or 70 mm.

Comment

Volkpilot,
                    I

Yes on the F-100, instant add to cart.!!

Comment

Volkpilot,

Amen +1for the 90mm F-100!

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

And I'm hoping for it in 64 or 70 mm.
                        As much as an F-100 would make a good 64mm model I have been noticing on these forums that there has been a big interest in a larger 80-90mm F-100 for sometime.
                        So I would estimate there are higher chances of there being a 80mm+ F-100 or else there will be far more people crying. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post

Yes on the F-100, instant add to cart.!!
                          I'm not a big fan of the F-100 but if there is one that looks like that I will preorder one for sure, only if it's a 90mm size........:Cool:

Comment

Volkpilot,

Take my money, please.

Comment

• I think "not done in foam" could also refer to the size...

Comment

• The next Freewing jet , Come on Alfa , I want to test one

Comment

• Originally posted by davecee View Post

Take my money, please.
                                  ”...yes, I fly jets - why.”
                                  Your truly before I could reach the pedals. Circa 1959, Chicago.

Comment

• I think a YF23.

Comment

• all I know is I was 39 yrs old when this thread first started and now iam 67 yrs old...I give up

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

”...yes, I fly jets - why.”
                                        Your truly before I could reach the pedals. Circa 1959, Chicago.
                                        Awesome!!! Little wooden blocks on the rudder pedals!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	4b442bbe0c7c9869f70a63296813781f.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	151228 I have to say the f100 has really nice lines, I think it's sleeker than the f4
                                          rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
                                          X