X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would think that with the Flexjet out there, Freewing should do a nice F-20 Tigershark. That would satisfy the T-38 / F-5 crowd I would think while being totally unique.
    Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Well how about some pictures of the Nicesky Unicorn..urr XB-70 which while out of production, I have an airframe awaiting engine, replacement LG (the original retracts suck) and time.
      Very cool! I’ve been trying hunt one of those down for about 3 years now with no success. Such a beautiful and incredible airframe! I’d love to see Freewing take on the Valkyrie at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
        I would think that with the Flexjet out there, Freewing should do a nice F-20 Tigershark. That would satisfy the T-38 / F-5 crowd I would think while being totally unique.
        But they already have the 80mm F5??

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

And now from National Geographic: The Unicorn in It's Natural Habitat.
          That looks cool and seems like a decent flying jet. I bet if FW were to do one they can make it track straight as an arrow. You should post something about it on the thread that was started not too long ago for Deltas to see what support it gets.

Comment

• That little F-5 is fun but doesn't count in my book. Too small. Not enough detail. No lights. Little wheels....I did put larger wheels on mine for the grass.
            Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Are we so certain it's not an F-101? Substitute one of those 1s with a lowercase "L" and that's one eerily close anagram... F01L

Comment

• Nice! i like the way you think there.:Cool:

Comment

• One I've yet to see mentioned is the F7U Cutlass. Stays with the cutting impliment theme..... and looks BA too

Comment

• Yes, yes it does that is a sweet looking bird

Comment

• Man the project names are really fodder for the mind. Project Hoot was an L39; Project Bond was the F4; Project Virtue was the A4; Project Tennyson50 was the liberator. How did the names really tell what the plane was.
                      For all I know, Foil is about metal strips, or shiny strips placed on trees, meaning it's a Christmas plane... ;) So i will put my 2 cents in and go with a new large scale F18 in Jolly Roger Livery... twin 90mm. :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                        One I've yet to see mentioned is the F7U Cutlass. Stays with the cutting impliment theme..... and looks BA too
                        If it is a Cutlass, I'm sure Alpha will have fixed the original's main problem.

Comment

• Anyone mention this yet?

Comment

• That's an old Sebart kit, that got a Freewing revamp recently. Not being sold in the US, and is not one of the planes being developed in conjunction with MRC.
                            Pat

Comment

• Yea the 80 mm F-5 is great flying jet, I have two of them but I still want a T-38, preferably single 70 mm 6s set up just like the V2 F-16.... Another great flying jet.. So smooth and the arctic paint scheme looks great in the air...
                              My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• We’ll see an Israeli F-16...

Comment

• [QUOTE=wolpertinger;n157196]Man the project names are really fodder for the mind. Project Hoot was an L39; Project Bond was the F4; Project Virtue was the A4; Project Tennyson50 was the liberator. How did the names really tell what the plane was.
                                  [/QUOTE

That's the thing about project names... they're created for Internal Use for security purposes, so the names aren't supposed to clearly tell what the plane is. There is a logic to the names I designate, but even with the clues I've given it's clear that they could be interpreted in a variety of ways, which is the point. Spies everywhere. :)

You'll have your ball of Reynolds soon.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• The first ever RC flying Reynolds wrap origami swan. Giddy-up!

Comment

• Burt Reynolds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                                        Burt Reynolds?
                                        Gonna need a QUITE a few rolls to wrap him up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Someguy View Post
                                          Anyone mention this yet?
                                          It reminds me of the F-86 D.

Comment

Working...
                                          X