X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE CATS OUTTA THE BAG GENTS! YOU WANTED BIG?:Cool:YOU WANTED AWESOME??:Whew::Cool:WELL,HERE SHE IS!!!:)LOL:)

Finally, after 7 years of planning and building this awesome work of art, it was time of getting it airborne.Builder & Owner: Franz Obenauf Model data: Scale...

ALPHA AND HIS EURO BUDDIES HAVE KNOCKED IT OUTTA THE BALL PARK!

GROSSMAN56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• That’s definitely big and awesome for sure but I don’t think it will fit in my suburban.

Comment

• Oh Grossman such a tease. :Angry: Got to love that click bait fun. :) So here I wait paitently.

Comment

• That G.91 looks pretty cool! I would like to see freewing implement a parachute system in other aircraft.

Comment

• Here she is! The FX-85 Goblin....What a foil! There Ya Go!.....

Comment

• I think im going to go insane laughing if motion tricks us and releases a tiny 64mm after all of this anticipation.

Comment

• The T33 has been mentioned. Maybe in "Hot Red". Project Foil is apparently not bare aluminum....

Comment

• Originally posted by Evoman View Post
                  My bet for project foil is still the F-22 Raptor which has not been done before in a descent scale larger than 70mm.

Click image for larger version

Name:	F-22 Raptor.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	154820
                  Yep. A 80 or 90mm F-22 to foil my wallet
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Raptor is what I keep hoping for. I just hope it isn't a single 90. (I've taken a real dislike to thrust loss on those bifurb exhausts) 80 mm twin would be sweet though.
                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                      The T33 has been mentioned. Maybe in "Hot Red". Project Foil is apparently not bare aluminum....
                      Ah the Red Knight! I saw his performance years ago. It was pretty cool. He took off while another act was in the air. Some time went past and the announcer was talking keeping us all distracted. He paused and then said ,"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Red Knight" BOOM, he does a low high speed pass, scared the :Poo: out of me and thousands of others who were there. I've never forgot that !

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                        Here she is! The FX-85 Goblin....What a foil! There Ya Go!.....
                        Jeez, never had imagined someone would mention it.You hit me right in the soft spot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Petronio View Post

Jeez, never had imagined someone would mention it.You hit me right in the soft spot!

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...2844-Xf-85-Edf
                          Your joking, lol. I mean, if you really have a heartfelt attachment to that project, then, it's alright. I does look like someone hired a Hollywood designer for that on though. Sort of a jet version of the GeeBee...I try not to hold anything against anyone for trying. Without that, we'd be sitting in caves wondering how to get television.....Ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                            Ah the Red Knight! I saw his performance years ago. It was pretty cool. He took off while another act was in the air. Some time went past and the announcer was talking keeping us all distracted. He paused and then said ,"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Red Knight" BOOM, he does a low high speed pass, scared the :Poo: out of me and thousands of others who were there. I've never forgot that !

Grossman56
                            I was a kid when the Red Knights were flying in shows with the Golden Hawks. My Dad saw them a couple of times. Unfortunately, there were a few crashes and the planes were taken out of service. I have read that they were purchased and The Red Knights are still used in Reno and they open for other shows too....wow...The good Old 20th Century Days!!!!!

Comment

• I just hope its twin 80mm or large enough for 2 4s 5000mah for 8s so it can get off grass.

I have the Mig 21 and the F86 both with the inrunners ,its a crap shoot weither they will get off the runway.

So I have stayed away from the other 80mm so far.

I have the F4 on 8s which does good...I doubt the 6s would be much better than the 80mm

So please Alpha just make it big enough for good size landing gear and a power to weight ratio for grass.

Im sure there are more grass fliers than those lucky enough to have an actual runway.

Comment

• I am one and my 70mm planes do just fine.

Comment

• I know Rifleman won’t like this but again I’m hoping for a 90mm F-100 Super Sabre in camo

Comment

• As shown here.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                      As shown here.
                                      Wow! Awesome Man! Just wailin' and yes, very good battery time for that spirited show. Might just get one of those! Although, with all the new releases and stuff coming up, I don't know what to get. Just can't fork out the dough for everything, but I need to dial in the specifics so I can get a good buy for the money. You have once mentioned that FMS EDFs are very efficient. Looks like it.....

Comment

• Yes they are, this was flown with a 4500 pack. So itll push 6 minutes with the 4500, i know some guys who get close to that with smaller packs. Its a very nice flying plane for the money

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                          I am one and my 70mm planes do just fine.
                                          Yep Rifleman,I have 3 FMS Yak 130 that I love they do great off grass,
                                          I bought the 70mm FW F16 wouldnt get off at all.
                                          seems some 70s will do fine,others not so much

Comment

Working...
                                          X