X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I could see an announcement on November 1st. That being the first day of the month and just in time for Christmas.

Comment

• I have the hint everybody is asking for.It's a foamy EDF. LOL
        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• I wonder how much longer this thread will continue even after FOIL is released...

Comment

• Did not MRC state that preorder is open when planes are in route?
            Could it be a trick or treat that the preorder is on holloween and planes are stock?

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	249
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	158788

F22 or F18 please....

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
              Did not MRC state that preorder is open when planes are in route?
              Could it be a trick or treat that the preorder is on holloween and planes are stock?

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	249
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	158788

F22 or F18 please....
              OMG That would be COOL!!!
              Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• I have the weird feeling that planes are in. Then again, I've been wrong a lot. And I'm totally on board with the F22

Comment

• I have a feeling that they are just getting on the water as I think this will be another 90mm plane. If it was a 64mm, then I would agree that they would be in stock ready to order when it was announced. No way a 64mm takes this long from the drop of the project name.
                  Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                    I have a feeling that they are just getting on the water as I think this will be another 90mm plane. If it was a 64mm, then I would agree that they would be in stock ready to order when it was announced. No way a 64mm takes this long from the drop of the project name.
                    If project foil is a 64mm jet I’m done.

Comment

• A 64mm would leave me with EDF BLU B*LL's
                      Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Who knows? But I feel pretty sure it will be 90mm, maybe 80mm. We've made a lot of guesses, I've made mine. If we got a 90mm F-18 Hornet, it wouldn't surprise me a bit. Not going to say another word.

Woody

I too would not be happy if it were 64mm, unless it was a 64mm Boeing 737. Feel pretty sure it wont be that.

Comment

• If it’s a 80 or 90mm in any of these I’d be extra excited.....F-22, F-18C, and Mig-29. Bring ittttttttttt :Drooling:

Comment

• Comment

• Well Alpha stated that it was a fast, not small EDF so 64mm is out. A large 90mm or twin setup is possible. So until Aros lets the page fly, gonna sip and ponder the winter project. Mmm F86 Saber Turbine in SkyBlazer?

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_29217.jpg Views:	1 Size:	8.2 KB ID:	158831

Comment

• Several posts back I said it's a F-100 Super Saber. Now I am just waiting for my prize. I'm PSYCHO I mean Psychic about these EDF things.:Thinking:

Comment

• They should give us the wingspan here the day before general release!

Comment

• Originally posted by MOFO1 View Post
                                    Several posts back I said it's a F-100 Super Saber. Now I am just waiting for my prize. I'm PSYCHO I mean Psychic about these EDF things.:Thinking:
                                    You're out of luck. Way back in November 2017 when Alpha first dropped the project name, a bunch of us immediately said F-100. :)

Personally, any 80mm, 90mm, or twin 80mm would most likely be an instant buy. But if it were an F-22, F-100, or F-106, I might have to buy two!
                                    Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post
                                      Who knows? But I feel pretty sure it will be 90mm, maybe 80mm. We've made a lot of guesses, I've made mine. If we got a 90mm F-18 Hornet, it wouldn't surprise me a bit. Not going to say another word.

Woody

I too would not be happy if it were 64mm, unless it was a 64mm Boeing 737. Feel pretty sure it wont be that.
                                      The only other 64mm that would be a hit would be 4x64mm in a B-1B Lancer complete with retracts and swing wings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	B-1B_Lancer_Awaits_Inspection.JPG Views:	1 Size:	120.5 KB ID:	158843

Comment

• Some people like the little single fan 64 mm EDF models. Some like other sizes.

People on restricted budgets can afford a lot more little single 64 mm EDF models than 80 mm EDF (or 4 EDF) models...
                                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• I think dual 70mm or even 80mm on the B1B, just set it up like the FA18. It would have the sound to go with the looks

Comment

Working...
                                          X