You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The RCINFORMER FREEWING F-14 Thread for any and all Q&A on the Freewing F-14 TOMCAT

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are a retract. No end point adjustments. You could redrill the servo arm to have less throw but I just ground clearance into the plastic on the wing root.

They will apply full force at the end of travel and then over current and shut off. But they will over current and it could be enough to pull the link off the wing root. On mine a ground into the plastic where it bottomed onto the upright tubes enough so it wouldn’t bind either direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
      They are a retract. No end point adjustments. You could redrill the servo arm to have less throw but I just ground clearance into the plastic on the wing root.

They will apply full force at the end of travel and then over current and shut off. But they will over current and it could be enough to pull the link off the wing root. On mine a ground into the plastic where it bottomed onto the upright tubes enough so it wouldn’t bind either direction.
      Thanks for that tip. I'll do that instead. It's a simple yet effective solution.

Comment

Working...
      X