X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flyjets
    yes mine came with stock landing gear. No servos and fans without motors. Let me know how it goes. Did you put in the 3mn of up on the elevons as your neutral point

Comment

Flyjet
      Are you using a BEC in you SR, if so who makes it.
      Thanks
      John

Comment

yes definitely added some up elevator not sure the exact degrees. no BEC on this plane, and I was going to swap motors but usually the stuff i get from banana hobby isn't glued all that well,
        and the glue is usually CA so its easily removed if you need to remove something, But they definitely used much stronger glue for the SR-71 because the motors are glued in solid, and because the foam isn't the strongest, I didnt want to try and pry them up without to much foam damage, So I will not be swapping motors at this time, but i will still try to use a bigger battery to get more flight time.
        Again, peformancewise, it does fine for me,plenty of power for takeoff, and I like to fly scale so the most i might try with this plane is a roll, hahaha,

Comment

That's okay, the most anyone should probably try is a roll, LOL!
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

repairs from bad landing, totally my fault, flared to much and then stalled, broke fuselage at the joint, which actually was lucky, no other damage.
            Attached Files

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me I could have bought another KIT!
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
              X