Official Freewing 90mm F-22 Raptor V2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • urrl
    Member

    • Oct 2013
    • 504
    • Send PM

    #101
    Morning flight

    Comment

    • flyjets01@gmail.com
      Flt Test

      • Apr 2026
      • 29
      • Western NC
      • Send PM

      #102
      urrl

      Nice FPV and Flight integration.
      Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.​

      Comment

      • urrl
        Member

        • Oct 2013
        • 504
        • Send PM

        #103
        Thanks!

        Comment

        • jchorak
          Member
          • Jun 2026
          • 2
          • Send PM

          #104
          Hello,

          Can someone post a photo of the push rod setup for the nose gear doors?
          Thanks

          Comment

          • Evan D
            I'll fly anything

            • Jan 2016
            • 5399
            • Charlotte
            • Send PM

            #105
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8563.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	450323 The best I see in RCG.

            Comment

            • jchorak
              Member
              • Jun 2026
              • 2
              • Send PM

              #106
              Originally posted by Evan D
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8563.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	450323 The best I see in RCG.
              Thanks, that will work.

              Comment

              • flyjets01@gmail.com
                Flt Test

                • Apr 2026
                • 29
                • Western NC
                • Send PM

                #107
                Nice weathering & panel line Evan how about a photo of the top and bottom?

                Ian
                Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.​

                Comment

                • Evan D
                  I'll fly anything

                  • Jan 2016
                  • 5399
                  • Charlotte
                  • Send PM

                  #108
                  Not mine, I found the picture on RCG.

                  Comment

                  • urrl
                    Member

                    • Oct 2013
                    • 504
                    • Send PM

                    #109
                    Morning foggy flight

                    Comment

                    • urrl
                      Member

                      • Oct 2013
                      • 504
                      • Send PM

                      #110

                      Comment

                      • urrl
                        Member

                        • Oct 2013
                        • 504
                        • Send PM

                        #111

                        Comment

                        • urrl
                          Member

                          • Oct 2013
                          • 504
                          • Send PM

                          #112
                          Early dawn flight. Added under wing lighting to aid in landing approach

                          Comment

                          • urrl
                            Member

                            • Oct 2013
                            • 504
                            • Send PM

                            #113
                            Floaty landing, near tip stall.

                            Comment

                            • urrl
                              Member

                              • Oct 2013
                              • 504
                              • Send PM

                              #114

                              Comment

                              • urrl
                                Member

                                • Oct 2013
                                • 504
                                • Send PM

                                #115
                                Night flight 2nd attempt

                                Comment

                                • Timo
                                  Member

                                  • May 2022
                                  • 8
                                  • Send PM

                                  #116
                                  Looks great with fuel tanks :-)
                                  Which files do you use? Do you have a link?

                                  Thanks, Timo

                                  Comment

                                  • xviper
                                    Hobby Squawk Regular

                                    • Jan 2014
                                    • 8800
                                    • Calgary, Canada
                                    • Send PM

                                    #117
                                    Originally posted by Timo
                                    Looks great with fuel tanks :-)
                                    Which files do you use? Do you have a link?

                                    Thanks, Timo
                                    I'm not urrl, but mine just arrived today from RC Castle. They sell the 3D printed tanks and pylons for the F-22. I have no 3D print capabilites.

                                    Comment

                                    • urrl
                                      Member

                                      • Oct 2013
                                      • 504
                                      • Send PM

                                      #118
                                      I pulled the anchors from F-16 V2 wings and used F-16 V2 tanks. Thanks for the tip though XViper, I may order some.
                                       - Suitable For Freewing F-22 & F-22 V2 90mm EDF Jet.- Oil Tank can be removable.- Material : 3D print PETG- Length: Around 490mm- Weight: Around 220g ( Whole Set With Pylons Part )   

                                      Comment

                                      • xviper
                                        Hobby Squawk Regular

                                        • Jan 2014
                                        • 8800
                                        • Calgary, Canada
                                        • Send PM

                                        #119
                                        Originally posted by urrl
                                        I pulled the anchors from F-16 V2 wings and used F-16 V2 tanks. Thanks for the tip though XViper, I may order some.
                                        https://www.rc-castle.com/index.php?...oduct_id=13486
                                        I haven't time to inspect them yet but I love how they look on your plane. That's what gave me the inspiration to get them.

                                        Comment

                                        • urrl
                                          Member

                                          • Oct 2013
                                          • 504
                                          • Send PM

                                          #120
                                          Originally posted by xviper
                                          I haven't time to inspect them yet but I love how they look on your plane. That's what gave me the inspiration to get them.
                                          Thanks and please keep me posted. I actually bought an ARF but kept the old wings since they had my wing tip strobe lighting mod and tank anchors so ai have a spare set of new wings in the bin.

                                          Comment

                                          Working...