Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good in the picture. It has its unique character.

Comment

Thought I would contribute my version of the Rebel.

Comment

Really a great flying EDF. I upgraded fan and esc. Flying it on 6S 3-4000mah batteries. Gets the blood pumping!

Comment

Good evening all, from the UK. I am renovating a badly crashed Rebel, and thought I should like to fit a 12 blade fan instead of the 6 blade. Can I simply fit a replacement using the old motor and ESC or is that too easy!?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Scott View Post
            Good evening all, from the UK. I am renovating a badly crashed Rebel, and thought I should like to fit a 12 blade fan instead of the 6 blade. Can I simply fit a replacement using the old motor and ESC or is that too easy!?
            Hey Charles! Welcome to Squawk. Can you refresh my memory on which Motor and ESC are in the Rebel you have? The Rebel now comes with a 12 blade fan already as you can see in the spare parts section on our EU site here: https://www.motionrc.eu/collections/...pare-parts-tab

Comment

I got my Rebel a few years ago in a trade with my flying buddy. I flew it a couple times on 4s and it was quickly upgraded to a 6s setup. Flew it for about a year and a half and the motor smoked in flight. I don't even remember what setup that was, just something I had laying around I think. After that, I put a 13bl XRP setup in it and it is just a blast to fly. 2210w and 100A make it pretty sporty! Flat and level radared at 128mph. But, she's had a long, hard life and deserved a little love, so she got a quick repaint! Nothing fancy but it looks better now and is just too much fun with that setup in it. I am 100% sure one day I will over stress the airframe or a control surface and she'll be no more, but I am enjoying it while it lasts!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Hey Charles! Welcome to Squawk. Can you refresh my memory on which Motor and ESC are in the Rebel you have? The Rebel now comes with a 12 blade fan already as you can see in the spare parts section on our EU site here: https://www.motionrc.eu/collections/...pare-parts-tab
                Thank you James. The motor is 2839-3200 kv , but I am unable to give you the ESC spec as the label has been cut off it by a previous owner ; I have no idea why

Comment

love that paint job fast eddie… I was lazy and took the basic paint job from someone else over on rcg I like the way it turned out though Click image for larger version

Name:	rebel painted.jpg
Views:	1048
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	220495

Comment

Robotboi Charles Scott @ Ron1950 For you Rebel pilots out there, do you think a new scheme would broaden the appeal on our Rebel V2? I think it would, but just haven't had the time to get around to redesign.
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                      Robotboi Charles Scott @ Ron1950 For you Rebel pilots out there, do you think a new scheme would broaden the appeal on our Rebel V2? I think it would, but just haven't had the time to get around to redesign.
                      YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a GREAT flying airframe, even mine flying on a heavy 6s setup, still has great flight characteristics. But, the scheme is lacking and dated!

Comment

I'm open to suggestions. Let's hear 'em, guys! If it would be helpful, I can upload the Three View drawing of the Rebel V2 here.
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I'm open to suggestions. Let's hear 'em, guys! If it would be helpful, I can upload the Three View drawing of the Rebel V2 here.
                          I truly wish I was creative enough to tackle that! I loved the idea of it on the Air Titan but just don't have the mind for it. I hope some folks here will be up for it though. The ol' Rebel deserves a face lift!

Comment

Well I just ordered the rebel i have the eflite f15 jet and it is a blast to short of flight times though, anyone have idea how long you can fly the rebel. what i love abut this plane you can use 4s packs i have plenty of them also have an AR636 receiver to put in also can't wait

Comment

. i think any paint job would be some help to sell the rebel...anything would be better then the decals that fly off in the air...if you want to paint one all you have to do is use packaging tape on them and they come right off clean

i copyed robotboi's paint job...he did a very nice job on his...i even used his colors

Comment

How bout Mig 28
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	20190309_122018.jpg Views:	0 Size:	106.5 KB ID:	220666

Comment

Yes Alpha. Please upload the 3-views. I will help all I can with a new paint scheme. The one it has not is more like what you would see on a child toy plane bought from Wal-Mart. Let's please work on changing the colors. Thanks

Here's a few that I think would look great!
                                  Attached Files

EAA# 1366802
                                  AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

I really like my Rebel, but it looks are not that good to be honest. For me the two things that I've done is not mounting the nose-cone for a blunter nose and painted the whole battery-cover dark to resemble a tandem cockpit from some distance. So my suggestion for V2 is a redesigned twin canopy and a more rounded nose. That being said, the handling and price makes me really like it anyway.

Comment

No doubt, this is an awesome jet for the price. I have stripped mine down to a plain white canvas (Krylon Foam Primer) until I decide how I want to go with it. I am thinking covering it with some sort of aluminum foil tape.

EAA# 1366802
                                      AMA# 631508

https://vf59.weebly.com/

Comment

YES!!! I just got my 3rd replacement kit. (Damn trees) Please please please? Pretty please? ;)
                                        Lauren

Comment

• Originally posted by CVA59 View Post
                                          No doubt, this is an awesome jet for the price. I have stripped mine down to a plain white canvas (Krylon Foam Primer) until I decide how I want to go with it. I am thinking covering it with some sort of aluminum foil tape.
                                          I know a guy in the UK that did that. It looked great on the ground but disappeared in the sky. ;)
                                          Lauren

Comment

Working...
                                          X