thank God for Gorilla Glue

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post

thank God for Gorilla Glue
              Foam-Tac baby!
              TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

love the Geotextile runway, wish more fields had this around our neighborhood.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171124_234847-1280x960.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	355.1 KB
ID:	105410

Nothing flies like an SU-47.....:Silly:

Comment

Let me guess.... battery died after only two minutes? Or landing gear tore out? Ask me how I know...

I really like the look of the Su-47 Berkut. I've flown three so far. All were better off on the garage wall, I'm sad to say. When they flew, they flew well. But the design prefers more precision in the control surfaces than LX's stock equipment provides. Aside from needing more battery space.
                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

It went crazy just after lift off. I'm wondering if I didn't have my battery too far forward? George thinks the fans came apart. There wasn't a blade left on them when I retrieved it.

Comment

here are some good ones lol still trying to figure out how to get it down :Confused:

Comment

Sorry to see that, 210foo. That's quite a tall order.

:D

Comment

Originally posted by 210foo View Post
                            here are some good ones lol still trying to figure out how to get it down :Confused:
                            2 ways

Cut the tree

Big drone with FPV camera aimed straight down and a claw (like the claw machine to grab prizes, except this claw actually grabs)
                            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

A trained hawk could make someone a lot of money!
                              Team Gross!

Comment

I think I've posted this somewhere before, but still, it sums it up for me. My first flight was in Ol' Weedwacker, followed by several other 'adventures', now,and I can't believe it, I'm up to having'several adventures' with the Avanti!
                                Even harder to believe is that, at some point, I'll have yet another step up to take pics of!
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1151.JPG
Views:	384
Size:	138.0 KB
ID:	105451

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                  Even harder to believe is that, at some point, I'll have yet another step up to take pics of!

Grossman56
                                  I saw your post about getting the F-16 over on that thread.;)
                                  There's the dark forces at work in the marketing plan from Alpha:PLOL
                                  Get you to try the Avanti and the next thing you know your prop warbirds are second class to a fleet of EDF's :Drooling::)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I hear you, I'm still holding out to see what all else is coming down the tubes. If he announces the Me-109E or a Buchon I'd be kicking myself:Angry:
                                    Still want the 1600 mm Spitfire, but working on some upgrades first, not to mention battery stock which kind of dwindled this year, which really sucks!
                                    BTW, note the rebuilt P-40, I had to try the drop tank on before I sent it off to you. The Bearkitty has new wings now and is ready to be ewed and ahed over again.

Grossman56
                                    Team Gross!

Comment

For myself, this is my first non-foamy ARF. Staying electric :)
                                      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                                      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

No Me-109E or Buchon, Grossman. Spit is your best bet, sans buyer's remorse.

Comment

Working...
                                        X