Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Bummer on the landing ! It's a smooth flyer , just a little power when coming in is all it needs . Will drop quick if you are dead stick as you know now . i've got about 50 flights on mine ... so far so good !

Comment

• Hemidoo,

Thanks for the landing tips... Yeah, she fell like a large rock from about 10 - 15' and the foam can't withstand that. We should have her built (swapping parts from old one) to the new fuselage tomorrow. Hopefully it is easy to do. Can't wait for my friend to get some flights and landings.

Comment

• Does anyone have the AS3X gyro settings for this plane? This will be my first 3D plane to get into that kind of flying.

Comment

• I'm new on this forum. The Votec isn't the most common plane. That was part of it's allure to me.
          I've seen others posting scanned paint formulas. I found a perfect match. Vallejo 70851 024 Model Color 17ml Bright Orange.
          I found a wood 15 X 7 prop that matches. It's from Badass Power Systems.

Comment

• Has this plane been discontinued? Or is it just low on stock on the moment?

(I can't see it on sale anywhere in the UK but then everything RC seems to be hard to find at the moment.)

Comment

Working...
            X