Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do have a generator I can fire up and hook to my trailer and I do have lights and a AC to cool it down. At the moment our club is fixing to close in a section of our shelter and make a club house. After that the plan is to put a observation deck on top of the shelter. I think that'll be cool and neat especially for spectators.
    Still Learning:D

Comment

• I fly in a large park just outside Columbus Ohio. Nice that its only a few minutes from the house. Have a 250ft di Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	141111 rt runway

Comment

• Our field is 800x75! We have two fly-ins a year and just this past month we had a Jet rally! That was neat! We are in Kinston, NC the only thing is I'm 42 miles from it.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Dynam twin 64mm A-10 Warthog Maiden, using an Admiral 2200mah 45c 3s,

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Heres a fun one. :)

Comment

• Heres more at my flying field

Comment

• Fellow club member at Aerohawk's Field flying his Piper Pawnee...I believe it has a 110" wingspan. Here in Iowa I see the full scale plane often spraying fields.

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• He put that Pawnee down about as gentle as any landing I think I've ever seen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                          He put that Pawnee down about as gentle as any landing I think I've ever seen!
                          I watched his previous 3 flights...ALL his landings wow, so gentle.
                          Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Here's the field i'm a member at , Great club with lots of very helpful members !. It's about 15 miles from my house so that's a plus too .

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptAmerica View Post
                              I fly in a large park just outside Columbus Ohio. Nice that its only a few minutes from the house. Have a 250ft di Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	141111 rt runway
                              Be Careful with that eflite Clip Wing Cub, They are Super Frail and Break Really Easy!

Comment

• Here's a couple of videos taken at the Tarheel RC Flyers club field just East of Elm City NC. 700 foot grass runway, no obstructions, no close neighbors. Great club.

Comment

• Nice flying guys! Hope to see you guys back in Kinston at KAM in September for our Big Bird Warbird fly-in!

Comment

• Video of a 3D helo at our fly in. We had 40 registered pilots. A heck of a weekend.

Comment

• More from the National Model Aviation Day at the Sky Squires field in Marion Illinois

Comment

• Some vids taken by the local news at our field for the 33rd Festival of Giants event. Great field, great friends and all for a good cause. Missed having you there OV-10(WBC).

Comment

• I sorely missed being there TJ :Crying:
                                          Warbird Charlie
                                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
                                          X