Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Places you fly. Post your videos.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like it warmer. But hey, it's February in Iowa.

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• My "Go to place" for alot of my flying. Bellevue Iowa. P-38 Flight 11 February 2017. Light wind and about 44F temp.

Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Hey Lon, where did you download that sweet horn for the sound card? It sounded like the NHL all star game(s). So windy today, only flew a stunt kite for about 15 minutes. At least it didn't rain, and the dam at Oroville didn't pop :Whew:

Comment

• Originally posted by Westsider View Post
          Hey Lon, where did you download that sweet horn for the sound card? It sounded like the NHL all star game(s). So windy today, only flew a stunt kite for about 15 minutes. At least it didn't rain, and the dam at Oroville didn't pop :Whew:
          I believe it actually is compliments of the busy north and south railroad line running along the west shore of the Mississippi River. That flying site is right next to the river. And at that point the RR tracks are under 200 yards away.
          Lon

Comment

• Just :Clown:ing around ;), it definitely sounded close.

Comment

• Here's some of my hanger. Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	62253
              Attached Files

Comment

• Nice collection of warbirds. Great pictures also.

Comment

• They look great Ablesrc, welcome to the Squawk, great to have you.
                  I've eyeballed the GP P-6e as well. One of these days....
                  Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                    They look great Ablesrc, welcome to the Squawk, great to have you.
                    I've eyeballed the GP P-6e as well. One of these days....
                    Grossman56
                    It'll be a long wait Gman, it was discontinued but it is still available by the Ebay hawkers at $250. :wacky
                    Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Great Planes Curtiss P6e P-6e Hawk EP Electric Biplane ARF GPMA1164 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

For a 43"span balsa ARF that you provide ALL the electronics, I like that Bipe but not that much.
                    Warbird Charlie
                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Time for a FliteLine version!

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Of course, right after the OV-10!
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Good thing you followed up with that pardner or ol' Festus would be carting you off to see Marshal Dillon :Silly:
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Thars gonna be a shoot out!!!
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• It would be worth going to NEFI just to watch you two guys in action.LOL

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Desert flying.JPG
Views:	404
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	62642Click image for larger version

Name:	Flying site.JPG
Views:	398
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	62643
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Open space.JPG
Views:	396
Size:	181.4 KB
ID:	62644

This is where I fly, nothing to hit only the ground. The yellow plane in the picture is the real thing, not a large model !

Martin.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomer108 View Post
                                  It would be worth going to NEFI just to watch you two guys in action.LOL
                                  Boomer...........Your closer to it than we are, basically spit'n distance compared to how far Gman has to hump it so no excuses and get yur butt thar and have some fun with us.
                                  Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin.MotionRC View Post
                                    This is where I fly, nothing to hit only the ground. The yellow plane in the picture is the real thing, not a large model !

Martin.
                                    That just ain't right Martin. All that wasted ground school study about runway entry and exit obstacles. :Silly:
                                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

• The first photo shows off my new flying spot which I am so happy about. 1,800 feet nearly unobstructed pavement. Plenty of runway for any giant scale I want to fly. Even though there are light poles they are pretty far spaced and the runway is plenty wide with none in its path. The second and third photo (yes that is a paraglider having an emergency landing on the soccer field) is where I usually fly at, the back of the junior high school not far from my house. Obstacles for DAYS!

Name:	whiteriverawesomesauce.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	62670

Name:	4815para.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	232.0 KB
ID:	62671

Name:	4815para2.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	332.7 KB
ID:	62672
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Sweet, however I do like the grass on that soccer field better :)
                                        TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Boomer...........Your closer to it than we are, basically spit'n distance compared to how far Gman has to hump it so no excuses and get yur butt thar and have some fun with us.
                                          That's raaaght Boomer, be there or yer dead where you stand!

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X