Name:	Avios HU16-Albatross.JPG
Views:	1006
Size:	187.4 KB
ID:	277654Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5774.JPG
Views:	1180
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	277653
    Here's the Avios HU-16 Albatross relaxing at the shoreline after many batteries later. This shot was taken at a Cottage near Huntsville, Ontario, Canada in July. Very few people around and it performs without any drama. Great product. I recall a member of this forum citing that HK has seemingly stepped up as a probable result that Motion RC has had a great influence on many other outlets to look at the lack of quality and dedication to their products. Having the RC community actually have some input into the outcome of "real life production" and to make everything better, is the way things should be. We pay the money and they make the right stuff(or almost). No one wants arrogant, greedy monopolies jamming everybody with overpriced and undervalued crap! But, once in awhile, a great thing emerges! Motion has "emerged" many a great product. There are some that try to best Freewing and Flightline for their productions....
    I might be right, but I might be wrong....Ever notice how many 4 door sedan manufacturers have ripped off Audi for their design cues?...

Comment

• What a sweet flyer! Check out my V2 maiden, in the rain!

Comment

• I still have my V1, which is mostly for winter flying off snow/ice. Still in perfect shape and flies magnificently. It should be pointed out that the price from V1 to V2 has risen by nearly 60% for what is basically the same plane.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
          I still have my V1, which is mostly for winter flying off snow/ice. Still in perfect shape and flies magnificently. It should be pointed out that the price from V1 to V2 has risen by nearly 60% for what is basically the same plane.
          Thats most things these days, IF you can get them, thanks covid!

Comment

• Avios Albatross aerobatics!

Comment

• This is my version of the V2 being done on a V1 edition. All decals are water slide made on my printer. Should note that I completed this model almost a year before the V2 came out and HK and I used the same aircraft number by chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ducecoop View Post
                This is my version of the V2 being done on a V1 edition. All decals are water slide made on my printer. Should note that I completed this model almost a year before the V2 came out and HK and I used the same aircraft number by chance.
                Nice! Can't tell the difference but you saved a crap load of money - $185.00 CAN. I'm sure it didn't cost you that much for the decals.

Comment

Working...
                X