X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Skynetic Mini P-47 Razorback Bonnie 500mm RTF Discussion Thread

Mini P-47 Razorback Bonnie 500mm (19.6") Wingspan - RTF from Skynetic - SKY1050-001

The Skynetic Mini P-47 Razorback Bonnie delivers hours of flying fun in a low-cost high-value package. Easy assembly, simple maintenance, and convenient transport are hallmarks of the Skynetic Mini series of aircraft, in addition to arriving Ready To Fly ("RTF"). Simply add AA batteries to the radio transmitter, assemble the aircraft and follow the provided basic setup guide including charging the provided battery with the provided charger, and you'll be flying in no time!

The Skynetic Mini series of parkflyer aircraft are ideally sized for flying areas the size of a small soccer field. All RTF aircraft feature built-in gyro stabilization, which helps to stabilize the aircraft in different flight modes to suit your preference. All Skynetic Mini aircraft are supported by a wide range of spare parts and by Motion RC's world-class customer service.

Features:
    • Ready To Fly (RTF)
    • Built-in Pre-Programmed Gyro Stabilization System
    • Perfect for beginners or for flying within smaller RC flying fields
    • Durable EPO foam
    • Lightweight, low-mass structure improves durability in crashes
    • Low-Cost spare parts and easy to repair
    Includes:
    • Skynetic Mini P-47 Razorback Bonnie with Gyro 500mm (19.6") Wingspan - RTF
    • 4CH 2.4Ghz Radio Transmitter
    • 2.4Ghz Receiver (pre-installed)
    • 6-Axis Gyro System (pre-installed)
    • 1s 3.7V 500mAh LiPo
    • USB Charging Cable
    • Owner's Manual
    Requires:
    HELPFUL TIP: If you are new to radio control (RC) we recommend that you read through our RC resource known as our "Knowledge Blog". It's jam packed with helpful information for beginners including how to articles, support videos, a glossary of terms and much more. Click Here to go to our Knowledge Blog's Beginner Section. For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team and one of our knowledgeable RC experts will be glad to assist you. Happy flying!
    Product Specifications:

AGE LEVEL : 14 and up
    SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
    BUILD TIME : Less Than 1 Hour

Model Scale 1/25
    Wingspan 500mm / 19.6in
    Length 435mm / 17.1in/p>
    Weight 250g
    CG (Center of Gravity) Refer to the owner's manual
    Power System 1020 Coreless Motor
    Electronic Speed Control Integrated
    Propeller / EDF 2-Blade Electric Propeller
    Servos 2x 1.3 digital
    Landing Gear Fixed
    Required Battery 1S 3.7V 500mAh LiPo (included)
    Required Radio 2.4GHz (included)
    Ailerons Yes
    Elevator Yes
    Rudder Yes
    Flaps No
    Lights No
    Hinge Type Foam
    Material EPO Foam
    Skill Level Beginner
    Build Time Less than 1 hour
    Recommended Environment Outdoors

That's not a razorback.

It really bothers and annoys me to no end when a company makes this kind of basic elementary mistake. Especially when they know better.

Comment

I just purchased this and I’ve been flying RC for many years the CG is completely off on this it is closer to the back of the wing
      they either forgot to put a wait in the front or just missed the concept of CG altogether
      I am trying a small weight in front equal to about two or 3 quarters
      too windy to test it out today but I’ll let you know
      has anyone else had this problem?
      Also the instructions are poor and only small drawings it was a little hard to put the wheels on the wings because the holes were too small to fit the rods and had to make the holes slightly bigger to work and use some glue
      i’ve flown other motion RC planes bigger scale than these and they flew and were easy to build
      I did call customer service and they’re looking into it let me know if anyone else has any issues with this plane.

Comment

OK I added weight to the plane to correct the CG
        I have a picture here of what I use it’s a RC part I found in my hobby room it weighs 8 g and I placed it in the nose next to the propeller as far out in front as I could without touching the prop
        It helped quite a bit but we shouldn’t have to be adding this much weight to airplanes we buy that are ready to go
        I may have to add a couple grams more because it is still a little nose light
        has anyone else had this problem? Click image for larger version

Name:	3AE451D2-5704-4EF9-A6D5-FFEDF6562BD2.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	356571

Comment

I want to report that adding the 8 g weight in front helped somewhat but only in the beginning setting in the other settings for some reason it still flies very wonky not sure why
          I have been talking to Customer Service on the phone and online and they are horrible I said you need to return my money and I’ll return the plane but their policy is crazy if you even assemble the plane not fly it it is not returnable for a refund. That does not make any sense for those who know that you have to assemble a plane started up on the bench and make sure everything‘s working and check the CG before you go out to the field at the very least they should return our money at that stage. I believe because they failed to build a plane with the correct CG even if I flew it a few times with no damage they should I return my money I asked for half of my money back and I would keep the plane figure it out but they refuse and insulted me with a $10 credit I like motion RC when it comes to the large planes but their customer service and the small planes Our a waste of your time do not purchase these small planes from them

Comment

Originally posted by Jmezzio View Post
            I want to report that adding the 8 g weight in front helped somewhat but only in the beginning setting in the other settings for some reason it still flies very wonky not sure why
            I have been talking to Customer Service on the phone and online and they are horrible I said you need to return my money and I’ll return the plane but their policy is crazy if you even assemble the plane not fly it it is not returnable for a refund. That does not make any sense for those who know that you have to assemble a plane started up on the bench and make sure everything‘s working and check the CG before you go out to the field at the very least they should return our money at that stage. I believe because they failed to build a plane with the correct CG even if I flew it a few times with no damage they should I return my money I asked for half of my money back and I would keep the plane figure it out but they refuse and insulted me with a $10 credit I like motion RC when it comes to the large planes but their customer service and the small planes Our a waste of your time do not purchase these small planes from them
            I'm sorry to hear that but it's been an issue lately. I've faced a similar incident recently. Need better customer service and policy.

Comment

The motor on my model had a brush burned out with about 20 minutes operation. I've read that these motors are designed for a specific rotation only (CCW or CW) and will fail prematurely if they are operated in the wrong direction. I've also read that other customers have had premature motor failures like mine did. Does this make sense? Does anyone know how to retrofit a CW 6x3 prop to this plane so that the motor can be driven in specified direction (CCW) ? Thanks for any feedback!

Comment

Watch (44) Eachine Mini P47 Razorback 500mm Wingspan Gyro RTF - Adjustments are Complete now the Test Flights! - YouTube​ he has 2 or 3 videos on this plane these adjustments should correct your problems "Ground Control R C" You tube

Comment

Working...
                X