• Time
  • Show
Clear All

planning on it, here and there. you know the situation
    Brandon Moon

Comment

wow!!! This looks great!
      Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
      I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Beautiful!

Bob

Comment

Wow! How did I miss this? Looks fantastic!

Comment

Man just what I needed to see i`m in the middle of pre ordering the A-10 and I come across this beauty !!!

Comment

You guys are making some outstanding planes.. However I doubt if we will get a decent sizes Lancaster to do the BB flypast.... Keep up the good work..

Comment

Wow! This is awesome! The Spitfire guys have been asking for a big one for a long time. Fantastic! Could a F6F Hellcat be a future possibility in this size? One can hope. :-)

Comment

Size comparison photo with a Freewing 80mm F-14...
                  Attached Files
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

1 vote here for the matte finish:shy:

Comment

Looks like I'm going to have to add on to the hangar...
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by agedflier View Post
                        You guys are making some outstanding planes.. However I doubt if we will get a decent sizes Lancaster to do the BB flypast.... Keep up the good work..
                        Oh please Lordy....a big Lancaster to keep this one company in the hangar!
                        Come on Flightline, what are the chances?? :idea:

Comment

Wow, I'm finally going to add a Spitty to the hangar! I really don't care for the smaller 1200mm and less planes, I want some size (I got the Bearcat only because nobody else was doing it except the other 1100mm Eleven Hobby version). But a 1600mm bird is what I'm talking about! And it flies on 6S 4000-5000, of which I already have about 10 packs for my EDFs. Perfect!
                          Pat

Comment

I am looking forward to the longer flight times as 3-4 minutes I'm just getting warmed up. However my real love is the Biplanes and WWI birds. I will have to see if I can prod that idea along.

Comment

Looks like another winner from Motion and FlightLine!! Most excellent!!

Comment

Fantastic! Finally, I've been asking this question for a long time. The Spitfire is the Cadillac of the sky's, I'm sure in RC terms as well. It's a fun aerobatic model, has excellent speed and, looks great in the air. I enjoy the larger airplanes, I can see them, when they fly. All of them are fun, the Spitfire is Fantastic! Thank you, Product development Team @ Motion RC for delivering another super Warbird. The past history is Safe at Motion RC. Matt Maryan

Comment

Very Nice!!!! The foam cells seem to be visually non existent on this one from looking at the photos. Awesome :D !!!
                                  Ready to see some in flight video footage.

Comment

GREAT!!! JUST GREAT!!!!

Now what am I gonna do? Just when I had decided to start saving some money up for vacation you go and bring this out! I have been looking for a Spit that was 1400mm or larger.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                                      However my real love is the Biplanes and WWI birds. I will have to see if I can prod that idea along.
                                      Do it! We need more Bipes and WWI craft.
                                      My vote is a Fokker D-VI. Also I'm still pushing for a Grumman G-164B AgCat.;)

Comment

You guys are killing me. Accept a trade-in on an only flown on Sunday 2016 FLRC 1200mm Spitty ? LOL

Been alternating between the latest FLRC and the latest FW EDF's. So, TigerCat, then A-10. But now, my plan is slightly disrupted. This is going to be painful.

Hawk
                                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                          Size comparison photo with a Freewing 80mm F-14...
                                          So Im hearing that you guys put the pilot door on the wrong side of the plane.

Comment

Working...
                                          X