• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine has already shipped! :-D
    ---
    Warbirder

Comment

Our first shipment will completely sell out today; likely in the next few minutes. If you didn't get one, we have more coming in the next 2-3 weeks. As always, please add your email to the back in stock notifier on the product page and you will be notified when the next container arrives.

For those that were able to get one, please come back to this thread and let us know what you think about the aircraft.

Mark

Comment

Managed to sneak in my order.
        Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
        R. A. Heinlein

Comment

Got mine. Didn't let any grass grow under my feet!

I'm glad to hear that they're selling well. Keep producing interesting models, FLRC.
          <sublimenalmessage>Do-335<\sublimenalmessage>
          ---
          Warbirder

Comment

Originally posted by Oxotnik View Post
            Got mine. Didn't let any grass grow under my feet!

I'm glad to hear that they're selling well. Keep producing interesting models, FLRC.
            <sublimenalmessage>Do-335<\sublimenalmessage>
            subliminal.........LOL........yes I like because it is a twin.

No innuendo's though from me.......... I WANT AN OV-10 BRONCO, 1/8 scale at 1500mm.
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Seems I wasn't sneaky enough. Turns out I got the last one, but 2 came in damaged. So whoever was 2nd to last and myself will have to wait.
              R. A. Heinlein

Comment

hey guys, i managed to maiden my 152 tonight right before dark.i am flying on 2200mah 4 cells and after 5 min. of flight there is still 3.85 per cell! this model is fast. on my 2nd flight i was able to ring it out a bit and out of a dive i'm sure this model is making 100 mph.i will need to get my speed gun on it.it sure is a strange sight seeing that long slender wing on a warbird more over the fact that it is a nice scale TA 152?
                nice job AGAIN motion!

AKA meltor

Comment

Got mine yesterday and was putting it together, got the new receiver in and bound it and no elevator, I checked the servo and it was good, than the radio and it was good than I saw that one of the white iron cross decals were messed up so I put in a repair order for both and motion has both items on there way as I type this note.. THANKS Motion, that"s customer service. Ron. :shy::shy:
                  AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by jagdpanther9 View Post
                    hey guys, i managed to maiden my 152 tonight right before dark.i am flying on 2200mah 4 cells and after 5 min. of flight there is still 3.85 per cell! this model is fast. on my 2nd flight i was able to ring it out a bit and out of a dive i'm sure this model is making 100 mph.i will need to get my speed gun on it.it sure is a strange sight seeing that long slender wing on a warbird more over the fact that it is a nice scale TA 152?
                    nice job AGAIN motion!
                    Great flight!! It's on my wish list, right behind the Mig21...
                    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

thanks lon, i made 2 flights today in 12-15 mph winds against my better judgement of course. the wind was strong enough to push the model backwards without throttle . a little throttle and the tail came up and just like that in a matter of maybe a foot or two it was off the ground and the left wingtip dropped. i jammed the throttle stick full and the model shot skyward climbing like mad. it really handled the wind great. clowning around with full flaps and alot of up elevator i was able to fly backwards fighting the stall. of course i was up 3 -4 mistakes high. it is really a nice flying model . i can get perfectly symmetrical loops out of it with a roll over the top. just nail it every time.i need to mention about the fliteline spitfire that i really never could trim the model to get symmetrical loops it always wanted to cork screw without some aileron and rudder input.and the spit isnt nearly as fast as this ta152. this 152 will make perfect loops without touching anything except for elevator it flys very symmetrically. i hope to see this nice of a finish on future fliteline models. really rodding the hell out of the model on the 2nd flight today i had 3.78 per cell on my 4s 2200mah packs after a 5 min. flight. really nice power setup.
                      AKA meltor

Comment

Ours went up for first flights on a GORGEOUS autumn day here in NorCal. Flew her on both Admiral 4S 3000 and 4S 4000mAh packs. LOTS of power and speed on four cells for sure. She's a real looker too.

Comment

Ok guys, a little help here plz. I got my 152 (DRAGON, that what I call it) ready to go and did a last minute CG chk. (CG @ 72MM per the ops manual), gear up, plane upside down on a greatplanes CG balancer. Heres what I saw. I started out with a 4S 2500, 35C battery just at the end of the battery board ending just infront of the cockpit area iside the battery compartment. The plane tested very nose heavy. So I Went up to a 3000 and a 3600 battery ,same spot, same results. This was not just a little nose heavy, the plane wanted to fall off the balancer. So, I moved the 3000 inside and under the cockpit in that little opening with all the wires just aft of the battery board. No change really. So I installed a heavy 4200/50C 4s as far aft as I could go. Stiil no luck. The plane is very nose heavy, to the point I don't want to try to fly until I can figure this one out. And Oh, by the way, this is not my first rodeo at CG balancing. Just wanted to pass this on to the resident experts, (SME's) in the hobby to see what y'all think this could be. Is there additional weight in the nose that I need to know about? THK's

Comment

They are back in stock. Hopefully when I get back home in 2 weeks there will be one left for me.
                            R. A. Heinlein

Comment

Yep. Ordered mine the same day I got my shipping notice for the Bearcat. It should be here on Monday. I missed the first shipment in the middle of the month as I was away at an event and was not checking emails or the forums.
                              Pat

Comment

Hey Liteflyer50, welcome to the forum first of all.
                                Since this is a brand new plane and it may take a while for an answer, I'd suggest you PM Ryan Ramsay as he and Mike do the videos and have successfully flown one, so logic would say that they've dealt with that problem.
                                Sorry I couldn't help more.

Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by liteflyer50 View Post
                                  Ok guys, a little help here plz. I got my 152 (DRAGON, that what I call it) ready to go and did a last minute CG chk. (CG @ 72MM per the ops manual), gear up, plane upside down on a greatplanes CG balancer. Heres what I saw. I started out with a 4S 2500, 35C battery just at the end of the battery board ending just infront of the cockpit area iside the battery compartment. The plane tested very nose heavy. So I Went up to a 3000 and a 3600 battery ,same spot, same results. This was not just a little nose heavy, the plane wanted to fall off the balancer. So, I moved the 3000 inside and under the cockpit in that little opening with all the wires just aft of the battery board. No change really. So I installed a heavy 4200/50C 4s as far aft as I could go. Stiil no luck. The plane is very nose heavy, to the point I don't want to try to fly until I can figure this one out. And Oh, by the way, this is not my first rodeo at CG balancing. Just wanted to pass this on to the resident experts, (SME's) in the hobby to see what y'all think this could be. Is there additional weight in the nose that I need to know about? THK's
                                  That's how it goes with this one. We flew with our 2500 and 3000 4s Admiral batteries all the way back. It was still probably a little noseheavy. It flies fine and makes a nice looking approach. Just got to be on the ball and pay a little extra attention to your elevator at the beginning of your take off run. The eflite blondie was the same way. I ended up cutting a slice in the bottom of the fuse near the tailwheel and shoved a quarter into it and it made a world of difference. With such a long nose and tail moment like the DRAGON has a little will do a lot.

Comment

Didn't take long for them to evaporate.
                                    Just bad timing for me to be trudging through the jungle. Barely find any WiFi here when we do hit civilization . And they are all public, so wasn't going put my credit card over the wire here.
                                    Guess I will wait for round 3. Probably for the best, I keep telling myself to fly what I have and stop looking at all the new pretties.
                                    R. A. Heinlein

Comment

I am happy for MotionRC. That their risk in bringing us this unique foamy , seems to be paying off.
                                      R. A. Heinlein

Comment

We're really grateful for all your support, guys n' gals! We're encouraged to continue pushing the envelope with rare or never before seen foam electric aircraft. As your support for these more rare subject models grows, that directly translates into the development of exciting models in the future!
                                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

This plane is a jewel in my hanger...if Flightline would make a 2000mm or larger B-24 and a B-29 I would pay 4X what the TA costs.

I painted the tail bands instead of using the decals.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20161030_231121776_iOS.jpg
Views:	1037
Size:	4.11 MB
ID:	50390

Name:	20161030_231159578_iOS.jpg
Views:	1008
Size:	3.78 MB
ID:	50389

Name:	20161030_232429025_iOS.jpg