You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread: Bancroft 1/200 scale Nimitz Aircraft Carrier - RTR (Ready to Run)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respectfully saying sir that the aircraft carrier rc boat Is still I thinks being delayed caus of covid19 but not 100% sure contact motion rc they should be able to give u An acurrate answer but also respectfully saying sir that it cost more to ship internationally to the us but anyways Bancroft rc boats is working very hard around the clock just click on the notify me on motionrc.com and just put your email in and they will email u back

battleship

Comment

There wasn't just Covid going on for China. There was some pretty NASTY flooding going on through several Cities all up and down the Yangtze River apparently this years rainy season was much heavier than normal and even forced them to open all the flood gates on the 3 Gorges Damn to keep it from being damaged. So I've been kinda wondering if that has caused some shipping issues over there as well.

Comment

Oh ok understood two dawgs

Comment

Asking again......anyone have an update as to when the USS Nimitz 1/200 will be available to order?

Says "LATE DEC".

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Captrko View Post
            Asking again......anyone have an update as to when the USS Nimitz 1/200 will be available to order?

Says "LATE DEC".

​​​​​​​
            Should be updated to LATE MAY with the rest though considering the first waves delays...

Hopefully they'll also get a restock of the first wave at the same time. I know those Fletcher's and the PT boats had a race to see which sold out first and I don't think either made it to the next morning.

Comment

Working...
            X