You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread: Bancroft 1/200 scale Nimitz Aircraft Carrier - RTR (Ready to Run)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respectfully saying sir that the aircraft carrier rc boat Is still I thinks being delayed caus of covid19 but not 100% sure contact motion rc they should be able to give u An acurrate answer but also respectfully saying sir that it cost more to ship internationally to the us but anyways Bancroft rc boats is working very hard around the clock just click on the notify me on motionrc.com and just put your email in and they will email u back

battleship

Comment

There wasn't just Covid going on for China. There was some pretty NASTY flooding going on through several Cities all up and down the Yangtze River apparently this years rainy season was much heavier than normal and even forced them to open all the flood gates on the 3 Gorges Damn to keep it from being damaged. So I've been kinda wondering if that has caused some shipping issues over there as well.

Comment

Oh ok understood two dawgs

Comment

Asking again......anyone have an update as to when the USS Nimitz 1/200 will be available to order?

Says "LATE DEC".

​​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Captrko View Post
            Asking again......anyone have an update as to when the USS Nimitz 1/200 will be available to order?

Says "LATE DEC".

​​​​​​​
            Should be updated to LATE MAY with the rest though considering the first waves delays...

Hopefully they'll also get a restock of the first wave at the same time. I know those Fletcher's and the PT boats had a race to see which sold out first and I don't think either made it to the next morning.

Comment

Here we are almost July …….any updates or speculation as to when they will be available ?

Comment

This ship is one reason I’d love to own property with a Lake on it or just have a massive pool because I’d simply let it sit there as a show piece . Then, I could also say “I have an aircraft carrier in my backyard”.

Comment

Just respectfully asking sir and mam how long and how big and wide is the aircraft carrier jw if u could tell me the demeinions

Comment

Any idea when this will be available ?

Comment

Just respectfully saying sir and mam u would need a very very very large pool and chlorine is very expensive but I like your idea I also want to do the same thing but I want to make it indoors , but what I’m talking about is for me battleship it’s still a pipe dream my dad say that I have a good idea but I’m not going to be able to afford the landtaxes etc but that’s also , because I spend every dime I make , but my dad says I spend like a millionaire but I don’t have the funds to fall back on even my banker has told me this but I love your quotes on the very very very very big pool oh and respectfully saying sir and mam twodawgs I acknowledge what you said bout the flooding I tried to look it on the web but no cigar on finding the information on Bancroft boat’s but I saw tha in late December Bancroft boats could be back on their feet but I’m not 100% sure but ttyl for now battleship it’s just a guess

Comment

Say tcat I especially love the post of you putting the real aircraft carrier in your backyard lmao I really like what u said me if I had the money I would want to turn a real fletcher class destroyer battle ship in to my own house that would be a awesome house especially your idea of turning a aircraft carrier in to your own home but I think a lot of people would be flocking to u Just respectfully saying sir and mam

Comment

Originally posted by Bill_The_RC_Reviewer View Post
                          Any idea when this will be available ?
                          I would like to know as well……

Comment

They say late December but that’s what the website says

Comment

Originally posted by Battleship View Post
                              They say late December but that’s what the website says
                              That was LAST December!!!!

Its AUGUST now........anyone with real intel know?

Comment

Ok I’ll call motion rc in the morning

Comment

Just two modifications newly made to my fletcher class destroyer battle ship caddy/ wagon
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Hopefully I’ll be able to buy the Nimitz aircraft carrier and see how it sales on the water

Comment

Maybe in some where in spring
                                      on www.motionrc.com just click notify me when back in stock

Comment

MotionRC can we get a realistic update on site when this will be in stock?

Comment

I was told by motion rc not to give out the specific actual date information date when the aircraft carrier was going to be in stock and I have to call motioned.com just click on notify me when it comes available and put your email address in

Comment

Working...
                                          X