You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Discussion Thread: Bancroft 1/150 scale 1800mm (71") USS Missouri -RTR (Ready to Run)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on the latest electronics? Dai

Comment

Dai Phan. I just recently installed a new spectrum esc and a spectrum a620. Receiver and Tryed to get it to bind to my spectrum receiver dx 6se but I’m not sure if solidarity the wires correctly the motor both would not turn on unless I did something backwards

Comment

Originally posted by Battleship View Post
        Dai Phan. I just recently installed a new spectrum esc and a spectrum a620. Receiver and Tryed to get it to bind to my spectrum receiver dx 6se but I’m not sure if solidarity the wires correctly the motor both would not turn on unless I did something backwards
        So the stock electronics is no good? Dai

Comment

Who makes these boats? Curious about manufacturer. Thanks.

Comment

I'm pretty sure they are made by KY Models and sold under various names. Bancroft for one.

Steve

Comment

New video just posted on You Tube of the BIG MO operating and ballasted. Ballasted weight is 30 pounds.

Comment

Awesome thanks hozer

Comment

Originally posted by Battleship View Post
                  Awesome thanks hozer
                  It's awesome Battleship!!!

Comment

Good Day Gentlemen. I have been really eyeing that 1/150 scale version of the Missouri, but in the late 1980's refit. I did not know until I found this page that the 1980's version was planned for sale. I had already started collecting fittings to do my own in house conversion from the WWII to modern layout. Does anyone here have anymore info on the modern fit? Will it come to market here, and should I wait to pull the trigger?

-Preston

Comment

Working...
                    X