X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/10th Team Associated On-Road Tires

Hey Guys, I have an 1/10th scale on-road race car that I used to race back in the day. She still runs great, but I need new spongie tires/donuts or whatever is being used for on-road now-a-days. I want to run the same aluminum wheels at least on the front. Is there a source for these? Any suggestions? Best, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Elbee,
    I'm going to assume that the car has the old pin and bearing wheel hubs. You can check out John's bsr tires to get an idea of what will fit. They will have those old wheels with new foam tires mounted. Just Google it. Also A-main hobbies sells the BSR tires as well..
    Gregg

Comment

Originally posted by hilldebrandt View Post
      Elbee,
      I'm going to assume that the car has the old pin and bearing wheel hubs. You can check out John's bsr tires to get an idea of what will fit. They will have those old wheels with new foam tires mounted. Just Google it. Also A-main hobbies sells the BSR tires as well..
      Gregg
      Thanks Gregg, Yep, pin with bearings on the front and four cap screws for the rear. The wheels are machined aluminum, I would like to continue using those, so just looking for donuts. We used to mount and true up all our own stuff, but that might not be possible anymore. I will check out those sources. Thanks again. Best, Steve.
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Thanks Gregg, Yep, pin with bearings on the front and four cap screws for the rear. The wheels are machined aluminum, I would like to continue using those, so just looking for donuts. We used to mount and true up all our own stuff, but that might not be possible anymore. I will check out those sources. Thanks again. Best, Steve.
        You're welcome. BSR sells just the donuts as well. You should have no trouble getting them and mounting to your old wheels. Those tires are being used for High Bite Dirt Oval racing across the country right now, so they are in good supply.
        Gregg

Comment

Working...
        X