Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hellcat 7 View Post
    Rubicon99/DavidN,

I know the example shows the IR RX connected to CN16 on a 6.0, I have a 7.0 which shouldn't matter right? Thank you for your tips and recommendation.
    Yeap! CN16 (green arrow) for the IR RX. You might need to plug in a jumper at CN6 (turquoise arrow). Have fun!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E0926.JPG
Views:	336
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	352225

Comment

• Thank you!

Originally posted by DavidN View Post

Yeap! CN16 (green arrow) for the IR RX. You might need to plug in a jumper at CN6 (turquoise arrow). Have fun!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E0926.JPG
Views:	336
Size:	165.9 KB
ID:	352225

Comment

• To clarify, the jumper David refers to at the turquoise arrow will eliminate the "wind-up" to shoot the bb's. Instead, when you press the firing buttons, the gun will shoot the IR beam immediately. We do that in group IR battles. If you don't jumper it, you will have the wind up and then the bb and IR shot at the same time. Your choice.
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
          To clarify, the jumper David refers to at the turquoise arrow will eliminate the "wind-up" to shoot the bb's. Instead, when you press the firing buttons, the gun will shoot the IR beam immediately. We do that in group IR battles. If you don't jumper it, you will have the wind up and then the bb and IR shot at the same time. Your choice.
          Gents,

To get instant fire on the HL 7.0 you press G & B. This will stop the recoil mechanism and you will hear the sound of fire and recoil action thus eliminating the jumper. However, on the 6.0 you will have to place a jumper as noted by DavidN. Thank you to for all the support.

Comment

• Original Post deleted. "wrong topic"

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

I'm not sure what you're asking.

The (3) wires plug into socket [CN16]. The other 2 wires plug into [LED 3] (tail lights). IF you want to retain the tail lights just splice the two wires into the existing taillight wires. The colors of the wires are just for reference. Observe correct polarity for all connections.

Does this image help?

Click image for larger version Name:	il_fullxfull.2276772713_tsd1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	122.9 KB ID:	257973
              When I installed the Lego DEI into my tank. The Lego DEI lights up .. and I tested it with my other tank shooting at the Lego DEI and after 5 hits/shakes, the Lego DEI light become off (and after 30 secs or so it Lego DEI lights on again) .. so good so far.. is that the correct behavior. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmorBolt View Post

When I installed the Lego DEI into my tank. The Lego DEI lights up .. and I tested it with my other tank shooting at the Lego DEI and after 5 hits/shakes, the Lego DEI light become off (and after 30 secs or so it Lego DEI lights on again) .. so good so far.. is that the correct behavior. Thanks.
                Yes.

If you must have your tails lights work you can wire them into the lines for the LegoDEI LEDs. They will turn on and of as usual except when you turn them off manually for battling the tank.

Lights should be turned if during battles as to not be confusing to other players as to your tanks status. They will flash when hit so don't worry about the receiver lighting up it it will when a hit is indicated just like the frontal lights do.

Comment

Working...
                X