X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
    The latest update shows that the Heng Long container is due to arrive at Motion RC's Illinois warehouse on Wednesday, May 27. The operations staff is typically able to get models in stock the same day they arrive, but it can sometimes be delayed by a day if multiple containers come at the same time. Given that, if you are signed up for Back in Stock Notify you should expect to receive an email on Wednesday or Thursday of this coming week.

So Beeg, you can relax until Wednesday 😀
    THANK YOU!.... My FOMO was driving me nuts

Comment

Yippee!!!!

Comment

The latest update shows that the Heng Long container is due to arrive at Motion RC's Illinois warehouse on Wednesday, May 27. The operations staff is typically able to get models in stock the same day they arrive, but it can sometimes be delayed by a day if multiple containers come at the same time. Given that, if you are signed up for Back in Stock Notify you should expect to receive an email on Wednesday or Thursday of this coming week.

So Beeg, you can relax until Wednesday 😀
        "Tanks" for the update!
        Best regards,
        Cris B.
        AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
        NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

cant wait for this next shipment

Comment

Unfortunately, Wednesday has come and gone. Anxiously awaiting for the email.

Comment

In preparation for my tank. I order the following BB from Amazon in anticipation.

Comment

pdansalvish, whoa cool, thanks for the link...very good. Best, LB
                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

MotionRC must be short on staff right now. An order that I placed 3 days ago is still unfulfilled when I checked it this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker271 View Post
                    MotionRC must be short on staff right now. An order that I placed 3 days ago is still unfulfilled when I checked it this morning.
                    Give it time. Monday was a Holiday when you ordered and the warehouse is closed on the weekend. So all orders placed from the Friday when the warehouse closed for the 3 day weekend will get shipped in the order they were placed starting Tuesday morning. The warehouse also received a new container today so I'm sure it's a bit of organized chaos at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

The warehouse also received a new container today.
                      Yeah baby!

Comment

LB,

You are welcome for the link. Good hunting...

Comment

I guess the container did not arrive as projected or more containers came in then what was expected. I feel for the warehouse guy/gals that are working. I worked warehouses in my younger days so I can related. Praying the warehouse crews stay safe and sane. Anyway, hopefully, we will be ordering our tanks early next week.

Comment

The tanks are here. They will be online in the next 15 minutes. Back in Stock emails will start going out the moment the inventory updates.

Please note, we received replenishment for 17 out of the total 28 tank SKUs, so some of the tanks will still show out of stock when you visit the website. The team at Motion RC is doing their very best to replenish all out of stock products, but production is still very slow overseas, so it could be two to three months before we receive additional Heng Long tanks. Thank you for your continued patience.

Comment

The tanks are here. They will be online in the next 15 minutes. Back in Stock emails will start going out the moment the inventory updates.

Please note, we received replenishment for 17 out of the total 28 tank SKUs, so some of the tanks will still show out of stock when you visit the website. The team at Motion RC is doing their very best to replenish all out of stock products, but production is still very slow overseas, so it could be two to three months before we receive additional Heng Long tanks. Thank you for your continued patience.
                              Doesn't look like any M1A2's, M41's or T-34's made it.....Guess I'll have to go with a T-72 and a Panther G for now...

Comment

if you use Gmail make sure you check your "promotions" inbox for the back in stock emails. Just an FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post

Doesn't look like any M1A2's, M41's or T-34's made it.....Guess I'll have to go with a T-72 and a Panther G for now...
                                  Beeg, Sadly, not only those, but the King Tiger is tardy as well. "Rat poop!", I say, though Tamms looks happy, what's that about? Best, LB
                                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

only 1 Panzer IV left in stock already, wow these things go fast.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeM723 View Post
                                      if you use Gmail make sure you check your "promotions" inbox for the back in stock emails. Just an FYI.
                                      Don't need gmail..I get notifications with my usual email..

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Beeg, Sadly, not only those, but the King Tiger is tardy as well. "Rat poop!", I say, though Tamms looks happy, what's that about? Best, LB
                                        Yep. I hate to say it but what a huge let down. Was sooo looking forward to getting a number of tanks.. 2-3 months for next tank shipment....ouch! Tell Tam you'll just have to get another EDF to drown your sorrow...

Comment

I was really looking forward to getting a T-34!

Comment

Working...
                                          X