Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being from the Netherlands: Is there any more indication when restock will arrive in the EU store? I too am hoping for a T34.
    ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by UltraVargen View Post
      Being from the Netherlands: Is there any more indication when restock will arrive in the EU store? I too am hoping for a T34.
      ​​​
      UltraVargen The next Europe shipment of Heng Long tanks will arrive in approx 2-3 months, same as the US shipment. However, the T34 is not yet available in the latest TK6.x variant, so it will not be part of this shipment. As soon as Heng Long upgrades the T34 (time frame unknown at present) we will offer it in our US and EU stores.
      Last edited by Marco Polo; May 31, 2020, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post

UltraVargen The next Europe shipment of Heng Long tanks will arrive in approx 2-3 months, same as the US shipment. However, the T34 is not yet available in the latest TK6.0 variant, so it will not be part of this shipment. As soon as Heng Long upgrades the T34 (time frame unknown at present) we will offer it in our US and EU stores.
        Heng Long shows a T-34 with a barrel recoil and 6.0 system. Also Alpha said the T-34 would be in the next shipment. What changed?

Comment

Marco Polo Thanks for the update! 2-3 months? That'll give some time to save up. I think I saw a TK6.0 T-34 on youtube, but maybe it was someone own's modification.

Comment

Originally posted by UltraVargen View Post
            Marco Polo Thanks for the update! 2-3 months? That'll give some time to save up. I think I saw a TK6.0 T-34 on youtube, but maybe it was someone own's modification.
            Yes the T34 is offered in 6.0. I think Marco might have been referring to the improved 6.0S or even maybe the 6.1 system. We can only hope he means the 6.1 system🤞🤞

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

Yes the T34 is offered in 6.0. I think Marco might have been referring to the improved 6.0S or even the 6.1 system. We can only hope he means the 6.1 system🤞🤞
              Hi Rubicon. Can you elaborate on what the 6.1 system gives you?

Comment

Originally posted by karltrek View Post

Hi Rubicon. Can you elaborate on what the 6.1 system gives you?
                More expansion to “hobby grade” options like servo recoil, rotation, elevation (for smoother faster more realistic responses), different style of gearboxes, overall smoother handling, higher motor amp draw capacity and few other cool things.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

More expansion to “hobby grade” options like servo recoil, rotation, elevation (for smoother faster more realistic responses), different style of gearboxes, overall smoother handling, higher motor amp draw capacity and few other cool things.
                  Excellent! 😃

Comment

Was hoping to get the Panther G pro. But, since they are still out I pulled the trigger on a Challenger 2 pro. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
                      Was hoping to get the Panther G pro. But, since they are still out I pulled the trigger on a Challenger 2 pro. Looking forward to it.
                      They had Panther G "Pro's" but they went fast. Along with both the Panzer IV's and the Sherman "Upgrade" versions...

Comment

UltraVargen The next Europe shipment of Heng Long tanks will arrive in approx 2-3 months, same as the US shipment. However, the T34 is not yet available in the latest TK6.x variant, so it will not be part of this shipment. As soon as Heng Long upgrades the T34 (time frame unknown at present) we will offer it in our US and EU stores.
                        MP; just to confirm that all of the shipment was posted? No "second wave" sitting in the back of the container?
                        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post

MP; just to confirm that all of the shipment was posted? No "second wave" sitting in the back of the container?
                          Yes, everything that we received is online.

Comment

Marco Polo Do you have a timeline on when the Li-Ion batteries are due? Could they arrive anytime or are they also a couple months out?

Comment

Beeg Unfortunately, I do not have line of sight on batteries, but I know our purchasing teams are working diligently to get replenishment stock to our global warehouses as quickly as possible. As always, please sign up for Back in Stock Notify to ensure you receive an email when replenishment stock arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post

They had Panther G "Pro's" but they went fast. Along with both the Panzer IV's and the Sherman "Upgrade" versions...
                                Well, rats. I never got an email for the Panther. But, I did get one for the Challenger. Guess, I'll wait for next time. Plenty to do with my Bulldog and the Challenger.

Comment

Prowler901 and other Squawk members - Just wanted to mention, the Back in Stock system sends emails on a first in first out basis, and it throttles the number of notifications sent to roughly match the number of in stock products. For example, if we have 1000 people on the back in stock list for product X and we receive 100 pieces of product X, the Back in Stock system will send a message out to the first 100 people and wait a period of time to give those people a chance to make a purchase. After the wait period if there are still units in stock, the system will then send out the next batch of emails. If you did not receive an email, it means the product sold out before your batch of emails was sent, but the system will save your place in line and you should receive an email when the next shipment arrives. This is why it is important to sign up early for Back in Stock and why it is also important to act fast when you receive the email.

MP

Comment

Cool. That makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

Beeg Unfortunately, I do not have line of sight on batteries, but I know our purchasing teams are working diligently to get replenishment stock to our global warehouses as quickly as possible. As always, please sign up for Back in Stock Notify to ensure you receive an email when replenishment stock arrives.
                                      The new Li-ion batteries are here! Just grabbed a couple...
                                      https://www.motionrc.com/collections...ry_type=Li-ion

Comment

It's funny how everything is now in stock except for the tank that I wanted.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	downloadd.jpeg
Views:	226
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	272697

Crickets...sure is quiet here.

Ok, it's now September, that boat MUST have docked in San Pedro by now! Any timeline update?
                                          Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Working...
                                          X