Clear All

• IR Battle Reciever

Anyone got a pin out drawing for this ?

That link goes to a log in page....

Comment

Originally posted by Arcright View Post
      Anyone got a pin out drawing for this ?

https://www.etsy.com/uk/transaction/1836941822
      How about a photo or name of the IR receiver?

Comment

Is this any better

This Electronic Toys item by LegoDEI has 17 favorites from Etsy shoppers. Ships from United States. Listed on 27 Mar, 2023

Comment

Yes those are excellent. I worked with LegoDEI on developing those for the 6.0 HL tanks. There are three specific types, one for Clark & IBU, one for Tamiya and one for the 6.0 HL tanks. Which layout were you looking for. You can also PM LegoDEI here on HS he is a member and can more fully answer your questions.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F7C277BA-86B6-41D5-AD08-E8DFB2523100.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	173.6 KB ID:	256269The pin layout is listed on the bottom all the LegoDEI receivers. This one is for the 6.0 HL tanks. The three pins circled in red are for the IR receiver and the other two are for the optional use of tying in the LED hit indicators to the taillights.

Comment

My MFU is an IBU2 so if I can get the pin out I can make up a wiring loom, the Tamiya IR supplied has no markings on the underside PCB

Comment

My MFU is an IBU2 so if I can get the pin out I can make up a wiring loom, the Tamiya IR supplied has no markings on the underside PCB
              I would suggest not buying the one for the 6.0 HL system and making sure you buy the one for the Clark/IBU system. If you are not sure which one then I would recommend contacting LegoDEI directly. As stated above he is a member here and you can PM him your questions to ensure you order the correct IR receiver.

Below is the pin layout for the non HL IR systems. This one is for the Clark/IBU systems. It follows the same layout as the Tamiya IR receivers.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	E918564A-E673-4FC5-95DD-4358A7CF884C.png Views:	0 Size:	250.9 KB ID:	256273

Comment

This is the version I already have?

Comment

This is the version I already have?
                  That is the Clark/IBU version. The wire layout is the same as the blk&wht photo above in my prior post.

Comment

Arcright There're only two types now. I have made a universal type that works with Tamiya, Clark, IBU, and another that works with HengLong. The one that you have is the Tamiya/Clark/IBU compatible one.
                    I have updated the listing to re-include the pin-out. I originally removed it since I assumed most people had the base/mount with the semi-circle on one side and would use that for alignment.
                    Either way, here is the pinout as well attached for your convenience. Thanks to Rubicon for chiming in with that additional info! Please note the updated voltage ranges.
                    Importantly, the Tamiya/Clark/IBU version runs nominally off of 5Volts with some range of tolerance, and the HengLong version runs off of 3.3V.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Clark_pinout.jpg Views:	0 Size:	153.1 KB ID:	256297

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help I can crack on now and make up the mounting 😁

Comment

I finished modding my new IR receiver. I tore apart a stock IR receiver and repurposed the base, magnet, wires, and plug. I wanted it to be easily moved from tank to tank. I am not going to set up the LED function. I used a small foam disk as a standoff between the base and the IR unit. Then painted it all flat black. It works great too! 😃
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X