Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your tank looks great. So "dirty" . Sorry, I don't know how to do recoil setup. I don't even know much about IR :-)

Comment

One more thing...

While researching my voluminous reference material (Google) I saw that some early T34/76 tanks had grab handles, to hang the machine gun fodder (infantry) on. I always wondered how they hung on in videos and movies. Two on the glacis plate, two on each side of the turret. Hey presto!

Click image for larger version

Name:	T34-85 14.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	226.5 KB
ID:	322263
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

A little run time for my T-34.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
          A little run time for my T-34.

https://youtu.be/jj7ab5ssUHM
          It runs and looks beautiful. I particularly like the track flexing during the run. What is the track you are using?

Comment

Stock metal HL. I saw your post elsewhere regarding tracks. Whatever route you take, make the sprocket, idler and tracks the same brand. I used Mato tracks on a HL KV-1 and they derailed a number of times, in mild driving. Anybody's metal tracks will last longer than the plastic tanks they run on.

Comment

Stock metal HL. I saw your post elsewhere regarding tracks. Whatever route you take, make the sprocket, idler and tracks the same brand. I used Mato tracks on a HL KV-1 and they derailed a number of times, in mild driving. Anybody's metal tracks will last longer than the plastic tanks they run on.
              I did the similar mistake. I installed the metal Mato idlers, tracks and sprocket onto my HL KV-1. The Mato sprockets were not the same as the HL sprocket so they did not fit well into the HL KV-1 chassis. They fitted too close to the sides. The inner side of the tracks ended up rubbing on the body of the tank and derailed too. I had to modify and moved the sprockets out about 1/8 of an inch for the track to line up straight from front to back.

Comment

For several weeks, I could not find any seller offering Heng Long metal track and idler wheel for the T34-85, only the sprocket. I bought the Mato sprocket and idler wheel, but could not make up my mind on the Mato metal track. I finally settled on all Taigen metal track, sprocket and idler wheel. They may use the same source as Imex/Torro for metal parts. I will know if I make a mistake of going with Taigen in a few weeks.

Comment

Let's put our my out of that spammer thread. I am cleaning out my Russian (extra parts) box. I loaded up whatever I could on to my T34/85 tank.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8270.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	179.1 KB
ID:	329957

Comment

Working...
                  X