X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection problem

I am having problems matching Heng long receivers RX 18 v. 7 to a transmitter.
    Does anyone have issues with binding Taigen boards to a transmitter?

The old RX 18s are all 4.7Mhz and use a crystals to match freq. if I recall correctly, I never had a 5.3 so unsure if they used RX18s so I could be totally wrong too. But on the chance I am correct youll need a matching crystal set for your RX and your TX.

Comment

Thanks much answers my question. Unfortunately I bought three of these thinking the 7.0 was newer than the 5.3s. If you anyone who wants/needs them I will send them.

Comment

Originally posted by garycook47 View Post
        Thanks much answers my question. Unfortunately I bought three of these thinking the 7.0 was newer than the 5.3s. If you anyone who wants/needs them I will send them.
        If you have a 7.0 it is the newest version. It can’t bind to anything but a 6.0, 6.1 and 7.0 system.

If they have the older RX18 systems and they said it was a 7.0 then you got lied to. Your tanks can be upgraded to a complete 6.0+ system (TX/RX) relatively easily but it does require the complete removal of the old RX18 control board.

Comment

This is a pic of the back of the board.
          thanks,
          gary

Comment

Is this what you are talking about?
            thanks,

Comment

Working...
            X