Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heng Long Jagdpanther

Hi all
    I have just put some money on a Henglong - Jagdpanther Tank RTR v6.0s, is there anything I should look out for when I first test it?

Originally posted by Ashg1 View Post
    Hi all
    I have just put some money on a Henglong - Jagdpanther Tank RTR v6.0s, is there anything I should look out for when I first test it?
    Often the track is not properly seated around the rear idler wheels. Other then that make sure you fully charge or have a fully charged battery ready to go otherwise you can have a under volts system shut down.

Comment

There is a sticky thread in the front of this sub-forum that will get you started. Welcome aboard!
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Jagdpanther is my favorite. I got mine with 6.0S version too a month ago. You should be fine. I ordered the side skirts from Germany. They arrived last weekend. I put them on and have just painted it. No weathering yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8456.JPG
Views:	329
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	331435

Comment

Oh! Mine came with the tracks hanging down too loose (metal tracks). If yours come the same way. Then here is what I did. There is a little hole in the rear idler. I used the small long Phillip screw driver to turn it loose but not all the way. As the idler connector from the hull became loose, I then rotated it back to increase the tension of the track. If it is the left track, move it to to the direction about 4 o'clock. if it is the right track, move it back to about 8 o'clock. Don't rotate it too far up at 9 or 3 o'clock or the track will hit the hull, and the tank can't run. Have fun!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Picked it up last weekend, I love it!

Comment

Working...
                X