X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
    The pre-6.0 M26's had a "gun launch" LED there. Came on when you pressed the cannon button.
    To correct my error, the red light on the side of the mantlet is the "aiming light" which plugs into LED 2 on the board. It will go on for as long as you hold down the cannon (right side) button. I hooked up a laser light to it. It's just for fun though, you couldn't see the beam or spot in sunlight. As a matter of fact, it gave away my position during a SD battle!
    Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

To correct my error, the red light on the side of the mantlet is the "aiming light" which plugs into LED 2 on the board. It will go on for as long as you hold down the cannon (right side) button. I hooked up a laser light to it. It's just for fun though, you couldn't see the beam or spot in sunlight. As a matter of fact, it gave away my position during a SD battle!
      Yes it did......

Comment

Ah yes, I have done the same. It looks neat in dim, foggy conditions but is useless in most settings. Except as a help for your opponent to see that you are aimed at them and they better either move or shoot first.

Comment

Working...
        X