X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDK board from DKLM ?

Does this board work with the LegoDEI HL IR receiver? Or the LegoDEI DAKRC Clark IR receiver ? Or does it only work with the Tamiya TBU? Thank you!

The DKTank from DKLM works with a Tamiya TBU which means it only works with the LegoDEI apple made for Clark.
    it also uses the sale TBU base as Clark, it will not accept the Tamiya base, though the TBU apple is what it was designed for.
    it can be run as low as 4 channels but can use as many as 10.
    it is also configurable as to which things you want to move to separate channels. I use about 7
    RC tank parts and accessories I make
    www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Thank you! I bought 2 DAKRC Clark IR receivers from Haoji when he was at the tank battle event last Saturday and hoped I could use them for the the TDK board. After reading your post, I am on the right track then. I will then have to decide which lucky HL tank will get this upgraded board.

Comment

Thank you! I bought 2 DAKRC Clark IR receivers from Haoji when he was at the tank battle event last Saturday and hoped I could use them for the TDK board. After reading your post, I am on the right track then. I will have to decide which lucky HL tank will get this upgraded board :-)

Comment

Try getting one first, DKlM only gets a head full of DKT boards at a time and they come from Russia, so now there are logistics issues there. You may not get one for a very long time. We don’t know yet

Comment

I did. I think I got the last 2 of the batch. I am putting one in the HL Panzer IV and the other one in the HL Sherman.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0030.JPG
Views:	260
Size:	228.4 KB
ID:	342006

Comment

I installed the DKT board from DKLMRC into my M4/76 Sherman. The IR emitter works. The IR receiver works. It can fight in an IR battle now. I still have 2 issues with this board:

1. The instruction stated to hook up the volume function into channel 8. I did and the sound stays constant. I could not control the volume.

2. The instruction also stated to use channel 6 for turning the tank on and off. I used channel 6 but it did not work. I had to plug and unplug the battery to turn it on and off.

I installed the 2nd DKT board the same way into my panzer IV. The same 2 issues occurred. In addition, the IR emitter did not shoot. I changed the IR bulb and it still did not fire.

If anyone who know how to fix these problem, kindly inform me and show me the way. Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0235A.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	173.3 KB
ID:	346249Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0231.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	155.0 KB
ID:	346250

Comment

It doesnt matter what channel number on your radio you use for a function as long as the stick, switch or knob is appropriate for the function being operated.
                The battery should go through a power switch on the tank. Dont just plug it in without a switch. Then, the function number on the DKT board (I dont remember what function number it is) gets plugged into your receiver channel for any two position switch. It must be a two position switch. For me, its a top throttle cut switch which I have to flick down to start the tank. IF the switch is down when I turn the tank on, I have to flick up, pause, then back down. Engine starts. Flick up to turn engine off.

For volume it can be either a knob potentiometer or a 3 position switch. I use a 3 position switch directly above my throttle and steering stick. Up is loud and down is quiet.

Comment

Working...
                X