Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	348005Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0546A.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	348006

See you all again on July 9, 2022.

Comment

I think I figured out my Panzer III's sudden shut down issue. The recoil servo is hitting the back of the turret near the ring. That forces the board to shut down. I don't think it is an overheating issue like I thought before. I will grind it out to make clearance.
      Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Here's a tank's eye view of the battles.

I learned a lot about how to take videos there. Next time I'm planning on shadowing individual tanks up close while they maneuver and operate..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2622.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	265.7 KB
ID:	348014

​​​​​​​Also, I'll put clearer markings on the tanks so others won't waste shots trying to take me out!
        Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
          Here's a tank's eye view of the battles.

I learned a lot about how to take videos there. Next time I'm planning on shadowing individual tanks up close while they maneuver and operate..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2622.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	265.7 KB
ID:	348014

Also, I'll put clearer markings on the tanks so others won't waste shots trying to take me out!
          Fun video SoCal. Neat to see it from that prospective. 👍👍

Comment

Very good video Bob. I had once, a few years ago, set up Jerome;s old henglong sherman with a bolt on the top and mounted a go pro I borrowed from my mom. I found it wiggled too much and needed to be lower so I was going to move it to turret level and remove the turret. However I had to return the go pro and, the one time I had it out, no one wanted to stop battling and take a turn to drive the camera tank. So i did not continue the project. I like how you have done it, but I would really like to find a modular system we can mount on tanks while battling to film the event that can move around.. We used to do this when I was in the 1:96 scale warship club, one person would remove the second turret of their battle ship and film the fleet while cruising around the pond then we go back to a friends place and barbq and watch the couple hour video. Pretty cool for 6-9 foot ships in the water.
            I may look more into this idea soon so we can film and battle at the same time. Keep up the project. Eventually you will perfect it.
            RC tank parts and accessories I make
            www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

I think last Saturday was one of those few events that we devoted all our times in battling. We didn’t care much about taking group pictures as in the past, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
                I think last Saturday was one of those few events that we devoted all our times in battling. We didn’t care much about taking group pictures as in the past, lol.
                Just think, we could have done an "inspection" or a "pass in review" with my camera tank!
                Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

And it was also a rare day that we did our afternoon battles of Russian tanks against American tanks. Usually, we often play our battles with German tanks against Allies’ tanks. I liked our varieties.

Comment

I finally got around to uploading my FPV on the battle day.

Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing guys. Very cool! All the pics and videos are great!

Comment

Working...
                      X