X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paulh View Post
    Hello. New to RC tanks. Just bought the pro Sherman and King Tiger. I didn't know about the 7.0 being a step backwards. What about it makes it inferior to the 6.0 series?

Do any Heng Long tanks come with the 7.1?

Thank you for any info.
    Its not a step backwards at all. In fact it is a step forward when it comes to driving and turret function options. The only thing people tend not to like about it are the limited sounds. The 6.0/6.1 have four sound options and the 7.0/7.1 generally have two sound options. Although the sound on the 7 series is superior to the sound on the 6 series.

There is a issue with the 7 series speakers not being durable enough to handle the added power output of the 7 and I would advise not to run the volume past the third setting level. This will keep you from blowing out your speakers prematurely.

Comment

Thank you for the info.

Comment

Smoker not working on Heng Long King Tiger Opened it up and found the smoker box screws and lid very hot. So much that one of the plastic nipples that the clear hose goes to was melted.

Very crappy design. I read there is a metal smoker unit upgrade. Any info on that or a way to improve this terrible stock unit?

Thanks for your time.

Comment

https://www.ebay.com/itm/22468332889...1c86%7Ciid%3A1

Drop me a PM and I will show you how to take the stock smoker and turn it into a locomotive...

Comment

double post
            Last edited by Zippersnapper; Dec 28, 2022, 05:30 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Working...
            X