X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL t90/leopard bearings

Does anyone know what size (drive) bearings will work for the t90 (tk7) and leopard (tk7) heng long models?

On my daughter's Leopard, and my Abrams as well as my Pershing, these bearings fit perfect:

" uxcell MR128-2RS Deep Groove Ball Bearings 8mm Inner Dia 12mm OD 3.5mm Bore Double Sealed Chrome Steel Blue Seal Z2 10pcs"

Clay

Comment

I remember adding bearings to my old TK6 Abrams. It was easy just pop them in. But I see theres a cover over the shaft. Do you have to cut this cover off? Does it pop off? And thanks very much btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Woohoo\o/ View Post
        I remember adding bearings to my old TK6 Abrams. It was easy just pop them in. But I see theres a cover over the shaft. Do you have to cut this cover off? Does it pop off? And thanks very much btw.
        That should be the bearings support housing. The new tanks come with them from the factory. It’s the same bearings support that used to be purchased separately.

Comment

Awesome thanks very much!!!!!

Comment

On some the bearings pop in. On some you unscrew a cover. On some you have to use some modeling skills to build up an area for the bearing to seat.

Comment

Working...
            X