Callie Graphics

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Difficulty getting my henglong m26 pershing to fire pellets.. suggestions?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty getting my henglong m26 pershing to fire pellets.. suggestions?

Difficulty getting my henglong m26 pershing to fire pellets... suggestions?

First, do not use the pellets it comes with. They are usually poor quality, out of round, have molding seams, etc, all of which can make them stick. Buy some good quality, polished pellets.

Comment

Originally posted by TomC1953 View Post
      Could be a number of things. Tell us the symptoms. What happens when you press the two buttons? What is supposed to happen is that gravity has dropped a pellet into the cannon chamber. Your button press makes a motor in the cannon compress an internal spring. When it is tight, a reed switch is hit which releases the bolt, hitting the pellet.
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by TomC1953 View Post
        TomC1953, your problem is a partial broken henglong m26 pershing tank. Many people at this forum are ready to help, but only if you provide specific information on your tank, history of the problem. Did you open your tank to check the airsoft gun connection using your manual? When you fired, did the gun make clicking sound but won't fire or completely quiet? Picture of the inside of your tank would be helpful.

Comment

Make sure the BB plunger cup thingy isnt screwed up somehow. Henglong airsoft uses compressed air to fire the BB....rare granted, but if the cup seal wasnt lubed then it could have distorted/ripped and lost its ability to compress the air.....just a thought.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20221218_154412.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	364416

Comment

Working...
          X