Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank repairs

Smoke not working

Let's have a little more information from you. Such as manufacturer, tank model, new (first time startup) or used.

Comment

Ok, I have a bunch of bad smoke unit laying around, most problematic component I have found from heng long.

1. Can you hear the pump motor run?

2. inspect wire connections to element, look ok?

3. open smoke unit and carefully remove cotton ball, is it flooded? Sopping wet? If so dry out box, get new cotton ball, put 1-2 drops in, and reassemble.

4. I use a spare piece of tube to fill smoke unit from inside vehicle. i pull off one side of exhaust connect long filler tube. This allows you to blow (only) 1-2 drops into the chamber..

if everything looks right good you should produce smoke!

Comment

Hiya Grumpy!
        Saw you are from Largo Fl. Me, Venice Fl.

Ken Schweitzer here, retired any Ranger and dad to 19 1/16 RC tanks.. new to hobby but very busy running “tank” events for our Military Heritage Museum in Punta Gorda.

Any tank ops going on in our area? Is Bay Area Blitz still active.

hope to meet and it the tank trail soon!​

Comment

Originally posted by Florida Ranger View Post
          Hiya Grumpy!
          Saw you are from Largo Fl. Me, Venice Fl.

Ken Schweitzer here, retired any Ranger and dad to 19 1/16 RC tanks.. new to hobby but very busy running “tank” events for our Military Heritage Museum in Punta Gorda.

Any tank ops going on in our area? Is Bay Area Blitz still active.

hope to meet and it the tank trail soon!​
          Kinda new to this 1/16 RC tank hobby and I'm hooked. Got a T90 and Leopard 2A6. Now working on building my own Li-Ion battery packs thanks to another member giving me some great advice.

Click image for larger version  Name:	0115231248a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.2 KB ID:	367157Click image for larger version  Name:	0115231256.jpg Views:	0 Size:	125.1 KB ID:	367158

Comment

I have quite a few tanks to manage for the museum and a few of my own. Recent and current work are Africa Corps Pz III, and a king tiger from the bulge..

Comment

Working...
            X