X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL King Tiger TK 7.0 to TK 7.1

I am a beginner at this but is it possible for me to upgrade my HL King Tiger's TK 7.0 Control board to 7.1? The only difference between 7.0 and 7.1 is the wire connectors, right? I can just cut the end off and put a Dupont end on it for CN 14, 15, and 16.

Yes you can change the connectors, but there's no advantage to upgrading. 7.0 & 7.1 are the same except for the latter having servo operated elevation and recoil function, which the stock KT doesn't use.
    Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Oh ok thanks

Comment

the thing is i can barely find a 7.0 that has the correct sound

Comment

Getting the 7.1 will have the same issue unless the vendor tells you which sound set is loaded on them. They both have two sound sets. If you want a 7.0 with the right sound set you can always buy it from Toucan:

Just select the Tiger 1 sounds as they are the same as the King Tiger - 7.0 is $25

Specification: Brand: Henglong Item Condition: New Suitable for: RC Tank Model The package option is selected by yourself. If you are not sure whether it is the correct item you want, please contact us before placing an order.

7.1 is $75 and it has the same sounds as the 7.0:

Specification: Brand: Henglong Item Condition: New Suitable for: RC Tank Model The package option is selected by yourself. If you are not sure whether it is the correct item you want, please contact us before placing an order.

Derek

Comment

thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
            X