Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those 'possible' modifications- are you meaning those as suggestions to the group... or something that they might implement at the factory?

Comment

Originally posted by sfcfury View Post
      Those 'possible' modifications- are you meaning those as suggestions to the group... or something that they might implement at the factory?
      If it's me you're asking, I'm talking about modifications I'll be looking into doing. As seen in videos, the TOW launcher pops up instantaneously. It it's activated by a servo, I'm hoping a servo speed reducer will allow it to move slower. As to the ramp in back, it is not motorized. It seems that there is a servo circuit on the board that could be used to make it work if you were to install a servo and linkage.

Anyway, I'll know more soon. DKLM has sent mine via express UPS and should arrive tomorrow.

By the way, when it does arrive, I will start a new thread so folks won't have to wade through six months of speculation posts here.
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post

If it's me you're asking, I'm talking about modifications I'll be looking into doing. As seen in videos, the TOW launcher pops up instantaneously. It it's activated by a servo, I'm hoping a servo speed reducer will allow it to move slower. As to the ramp in back, it is not motorized. It seems that there is a servo circuit on the board that could be used to make it work if you were to install a servo and linkage.

Anyway, I'll know more soon. DKLM has sent mine via express UPS and should arrive tomorrow.

By the way, when it does arrive, I will start a new thread so folks won't have to wade through six months of speculation posts here.
        Can't wait to see your new thread on the Bradley Bob. Better yet I can't wait to see in it person. 👍👍

Comment

Working...
        X