X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichJohnson
    Fyi you asked what the ID bore of the shuttle is, its 8.2mm same as the OD of the TD inner metal airsoft barrel.
    It sounds like the TD barrel can work with your servo recoil without mod. (I already drilled out the mantle.) I will wait for your restock. Please, send me a paypal request when you have it back in stock.

I checked the TD OEM trigger motor recoil that came with the tank. It has the correct ID bore for the barrel, But the TD manufacturing tolerance is very poor. There is NOT enough clearance for the recoil shuttle to move freely with the weak trigger motor. I know how to make a Heng Long trigger motor recoil to work with the TD M60 and keep BB shooting. It is cheap, but it involves major surgery to the barrel. Besides, I really want to try servo recoil. The TD motherboard seems like a HL TK-7.1 functional equivalent.​

Comment

Indeed I did connect a servo to the TD MFU and the servo recoils. I had planned to use my TD mfu but I learned it does not fire IR on main gun fire, it would only fire IR on machine gun pulse. And it would not accept more than one hit from a tamiya or a henglong 7.0 so I am going to replace my TD MFU this week while I am upgrading my slick 60 to recoil and IR battle status.
      RC tank parts and accessories I make
      www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Working...
      X